for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I'm done. 2-2 in the finals. Finals are always a tough bet. The last game went to a pick Em Plus the weather is nice back east so I'm home. I'll be back in the Nevada area after christmas in early January.

From February until the finals I won over 61% of my bets. Next year I'm going to post my tickets each bet (100 minimum)

Keep your money under the mattress until then brehs. I outperform mutual funds :skip:
Probably going to be heading to vegas for the nba season middle of November. Going to be a good year. Search my posts in this thread from the playoffs 30-15-1 last year :skip:

Mr.Whiskers

Just another fool.
Daps
yep, Arsenal -1.5 is probably the best pick for tomorrow morning

if you want something for tonight I suggest Tijuana pk -150ish

That Arsenal red card around 65 had me:lupe:. Made it out alive though, now lets see the rest play out.:huhldup:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: Nebraska -10 just might be the best play this week

@BuddyOmar

**These are not my words btw** Some guy covers who seems to make a living from this shyt. Dude plays like 250 teasers weekly, and went like 195-90 in the NFL last weekend :dead:, some real insightful breakdowns...Makes upwards of around $6k-$10k weekly lol...

EDIT: questions about Nebraska's QB's health, he's missed the last 3 weeks but is expected to play

Yeah fukk that guy. Nebraska ain't covering shyt :snoop:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yeah good look on that Houston pick. Shoulda done the ML too, but oh well.

Edit: So what'd you end up playing so far?

WYTPv33.jpg

Based on:

http://www.masseyratings.com/pred.php?s=cf2013&sub=11604

I might put some of these on a 5-team teaser

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Went 2-1. Didn't think BC would get blown the fukk out like that.

Up next North Texas, Texas, and Idaho (I'm still on the fence with this one :lupe:)

:whoo: Breh trust this site, so far 15-6 for today...And that's w/o Alabama and Buffalo being completed who all look like they'll cover.

I just might go undefeated today, Alabama, Buffalo covered. I got North Texas, Zona, and Notre Dame left.

I also have a 3-team parlay with Rice (who covered), North Texas, and Notre Dame...

Still pissed about that Houston game earlier, they were +215 dogs. fukking destroyed Rutgers

Last edited:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:whoo: Breh trust this site, so far 15-6 for today...And that's w/o Alabama and Buffalo being completed who all look like they'll cover.

I just might go undefeated today, Alabama, Buffalo covered. I got North Texas, Zona, and Notre Dame left.

I also have a 3-team parlay with Rice (who covered), North Texas, and Notre Dame...

Aight fukk Idaho then. I'm rollin with the over on the Baylor game.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Aight fukk Idaho then. I'm rollin with the over on the Baylor game.

update, site's now 22-7 on the day...they finished off last week 75%...I might take my bankroll and evenly spread it out over their picks for the rest of the day

Actually maybe not, idk if they changed their % based on the line changes

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
update, site's now 22-7 on the day...they finished off last week 75%...I might take my bankroll and evenly spread it out over their picks for the rest of the day

Actually maybe not, idk if they changed their % based on the line changes

how do you get to the page you linked? I keep getting old ass shytty HTML pages