MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:patrice: Nebraska -10 just might be the best play this week

@BuddyOmar

**These are not my words btw** Some guy covers who seems to make a living from this shyt. Dude plays like 250 teasers weekly, and went like 195-90 in the NFL last weekend :dead:, some real insightful breakdowns...Makes upwards of around $6k-$10k weekly lol...

EDIT: questions about Nebraska's QB's health, he's missed the last 3 weeks but is expected to play

minnesota is a different team this year, they have a pretty good defense only allowed over 30 points once this year, and a great rushing attack

this is nebraskas second road game and that purdue game was a joke as its purdue

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:leon: I just found a couple sharps who seem to scary good at what they do. One is a basketball one who claims a record of 564-189 YTD :merchant: (currently 10-2 on the preseason).....and another who does Football and claims to be 36-12 YTD in the NFL

EDIT: :huhldup: These nikkas maybe scammers. :whew: good thing, Im too smart to fall for this shyt

people lie all the tme on boards real sharps arent posting as real sharps move lines, honestly the best thing imo is just to go with your gut, check out teams standings, check past schedules, check out injuries.

everyone has a hot spell and a cold spell when gambling,

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I like bama an doreogn tom both to cover

both are at home, oregon needs a beat down to move up to number 2.

Bama is at home and needs to beat tenn like oregon did or they may fall in the bcs rankings.

a part of me also like soregon state ml but ill wait before i make that pick

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I like bama an doreogn tom both to cover

both are at home, oregon needs a beat down to move up to number 2.

Bama is at home and needs to beat tenn like oregon did or they may fall in the bcs rankings.

a part of me also like soregon state ml but ill wait before i make that pick

Yea, I caught some discrepancies in those "sharps" tweets. Their account was just made this month and coincidentally their followers accounts were as well.

But yeah games I like this week:
BC +7
Clemson -14 (Idk if I can bring myself to play this though, I goto MD and it's homecoming :patrice:)
Pitt -6.5 (this reminds me of the Oregon State/Cal game...Im kicking myself for not playing that line more aggressively, it was -10.5 and OSU beat them by 32:bryan:)
Idaho +41 (Miss hasnt beaten a team by 35+ in 5 years)
Bama -27.5
Texas +2.5 (I think Texas wins, they're hitting their stride and plain well)
Oregon/Cal over (70.5)
Houston +215 (I think this game is akin to your UCF call last week)
San Diego State +250

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
do they have something that explains what these values mean, lol

EDIT: I think I get it now
click the word key

Column Key
  • Date: click on date to get detailed game analysis
  • Standing: sort by standing to show quality matchups on top
  • Scr: actual score
  • Pred: predicted score
  • Pwin: win probability
  • Margin: favorite's median margin of victory
  • B.Line: Book line
  • Total: median of total points scored
  • B.O/U: Book over/under

click on a team to reveal their season record and scores along with ranking, click the date to bring up head to head matchups and the game simulator

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, I caught some discrepancies in those "sharps" tweets. Their account was just made this month and coincidentally their followers accounts were as well.

But yeah games I like this week:
BC +7
Clemson -14 (Idk if I can bring myself to play this though, I goto MD and it's homecoming :patrice:)
Pitt -6.5 (this reminds me of the Oregon State/Cal game...Im kicking myself for not playing that line more aggressively, it was -10.5 and OSU beat them by 32:bryan:)
Idaho +41 (Miss hasnt beaten a team by 35+ in 5 years)
Bama -27.5
Texas +2.5 (I think Texas wins, they're hitting their stride and plain well)
Oregon/Cal over (70.5)
Houston +215 (I think this game is akin to your UCF call last week)
San Diego State +250

I like that Texas pick. I don't know shyt about navy, but are they really as bad as cal?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I like that Texas pick. I don't know shyt about navy, but are they really as bad as cal?

Im not saying that Navy is as bad as Cal, its just the disparity between Pitt and Navy is almost as similar to what I thought was Oregon State and Cal...Not as much but def enough that I can see Pitt covering.

They have one common game, they both played @Duke, Navy got obliterated 35-7...Pitt won 58-55. Pitt went into Vtech and played them well, only losing 19-9. Meanwhile Navy doesnt really have any marquee victories or games imo.

Im evaluating that link @Slang posted and may change my picks based on that

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pittsburgh vs United States Naval Academy Rivalry
Record: 22-13-3

Navy just off a 2OT loss 44-45 to Toledo.