for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:whew: Panthers -7 hits

chase steam brehs

Another gut pick that I didnt play...:bryan:. I was reading too many mufukkas that were out thinking themselves talking about law of averages and how 0-6 teams ATS are 70%...the only issue is Tampa didnt have Doug Martin, a team that basically quit on their coach

I ended up live playing the Marshall-Midd Tenn game. End of the third and I bet the over (90) +105 and took Marshall PK +210 (they were down three but were the chalk for the game). I hit on the over call but lost the PK, so basically just lost some juice.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:patrice: Nebraska -10 just might be the best play this week

@BuddyOmar

**These are not my words btw** Some guy covers who seems to make a living from this shyt. Dude plays like 250 teasers weekly, and went like 195-90 in the NFL last weekend :dead:, some real insightful breakdowns...Makes upwards of around $6k-$10k weekly lol...
I just read that Minny's last win against Nebraska was 1960 and they have lost 16 straight.

Martinez passed for 300+ last year against them and the year before 170 yards.

Last year it was 444 to 177 yards in favor of Neb 38-14 at home.
in 2011 it was 515 to 254 yards in favor of neb 41-14 on the road.
In 2011 they led 34-0 at the half.
Minnesota has convincing wins over Western Illinois (they trailed 12 to 8 in the 4th!), UNLV, New Mex state, and squeaked by Nwestern with a key pick 6. They lost their home coming game to Iowa 7-23.
In big 10 play Minny has scored 7, 13, 20.

Coming off a bye I may just might make Nebraska my second GOY after winning my first GOY in Wisconsin vs N western by 3 scores.

I see a 37-17 type game.

Neb leads the big 10 in sacks @ 17 and is second in INT @ 11 on the season.

EDIT: questions about Nebraska's QB's health, he's missed the last 3 weeks but is expected to play

Last edited:

Mr.Whiskers

Just another fool.
Daps
give us some picks, when does that shyt stop being a lick? there still money to be made?

Here's what i'm running with for this weekend. At least in regards to soccer.

Arsenal is coming off a loss in the champions league,but is currently top of the table in the English league. They're playing crystal palace, which is a division 2 team promoted recently and has scored only 2 goals since this season.

Manchester United certain favorites.

Southampton will win against fulham which is sitting at the bottom of the table, and has picked up two wins in a row surprisingly but will fall here.

Everton game is a risk. But should be high scoring which is another option.

West Brom - Liverpool another risk but should be seeing a large amount of scoring with west brom in form and after having seen liverpool draw against a 10 - man side last week.

Also you can check out this site for stats. It's solid. Here's their weekend tipster which pings a few games. http://www.whoscored.com/Blog/0x77p...r-El-Clasico-Headlines-Star-Studded-Rivalries

2vigg28.jpg

Last edited:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: Nebraska -10 just might be the best play this week

@BuddyOmar

**These are not my words btw** Some guy covers who seems to make a living from this shyt. Dude plays like 250 teasers weekly, and went like 195-90 in the NFL last weekend :dead:, some real insightful breakdowns...Makes upwards of around $6k-$10k weekly lol...

EDIT: questions about Nebraska's QB's health, he's missed the last 3 weeks but is expected to play

:huhldup: I'm staying away from that. Penn State tomorrow night though sounds awfully gucci