for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Liking the Cowboys and the Under tomorrow…..

A little scared of the Under (as anyone should in the NFL) but I love the Cowboys tomorrow. Bears look finished.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Here's the one question I have for all of you.

How do you decide which games to go in on?..Often times I find myself looking at the entire NFL board and see myself wanting to go in on 7, 8 or 9 bets between spreads and totals but it seems smarter to play just a few……but I'll find myself putting in 7,8,9 team parlays where most of the games will hit except a few. Like I loved the Vikings, Falcons & Dolphins today but I only bet it on a Parlay but not as a straight up bet….

I think that's one of my weaknesses right now, determining my strongest play and going on in on it…...

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

How do you decide which games to go in on?..Often times I find myself looking at the entire NFL board and see myself wanting to go in on 7, 8 or 9 bets between spreads and totals but it seems smarter to play just a few……but I'll find myself putting in 7,8,9 team parlays where most of the games will hit except a few. Like I loved the Vikings, Falcons & Dolphins today but I only bet it on a Parlay but not as a straight up bet….

I think that's one of my weaknesses right now, determining my strongest play and going on in on it…...
I start off by looking for my personal, "locks" that's teams that I feel like are going to win. First I look to see if they're getting points. If they are then it's a no brainier.
If not I see if how close they have the line -3 or lower, no brainier. If I feel like they'll win by a TD at least, -6.5 ain't scaring me.

Typing this, I realize my strategy is kinda hard to explain tho, but it works for me.

I'll have an opinion on every game on the ticket. Then i'll be like, "I aint fuccing with them bum nikkas"...try to narrow my parlays down to 4 and 5 picks. Crazy as this sounds but I've been hitting them so often, I wanna up my picks to like 6-8.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

for college football and basketball since there are so much games, i always say 5 teams will cover the spread, which 5 will they be, then i look whether its home or road and base off there

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

I start off by looking for my personal, "locks" that's teams that I feel like are going to win. First I look to see if they're getting points. If they are then it's a no brainier.
If not I see if how close they have the line -3 or lower, no brainier. If I feel like they'll win by a TD at least, -6.5 ain't scaring me.

Typing this, I realize my strategy is kinda hard to explain tho, but it works for me.

I'll have an opinion on every game on the ticket. Then i'll be like, "I aint fuccing with them bum nikkas"...try to narrow my parlays down to 4 and 5 picks. Crazy as this sounds but I've been hitting them so often, I wanna up my picks to like 6-8.
no do not do 6-8 parlays. If 4-5 is working just stick to that.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Comes down mostly to the spot and the number. If it's a good number and a good spot (i like making plays on bounceback or let-down situations) that's usually when I make plays.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
a 20 dollar 4 teamer pays ou tlike 230

for colleg esports im good at picking

example i got greedy yesterday and had my 6 picks but i saw bulls -2 and said f it they beat miami a few days before let me hop on

only to pick it and then deng was out and i lost my 7 team parlay 20 paying 720

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
a 20 dollar 4 teamer pays ou tlike 230

for colleg esports im good at picking

example i got greedy yesterday and had my 6 picks but i saw bulls -2 and said f it they beat miami a few days before let me hop on

only to pick it and then deng was out and i lost my 7 team parlay 20 paying 720
$20 on a 7 team parlay is 1400 here :sadcam:

And all our parlay spots are om the hood :birdman:
no do not do 6-8 parlays. If 4-5 is working just stick to that.
This dude at my job keep hittin' on them hoes. I like his 6 pick recipe but I still haven't done it yet.

3 games with the over and under.

I'll usually do one game like that and then take 2 other random picks.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
$20 on a 7 team parlay is 1400 here :sadcam:

And all our parlay spots are om the hood :birdman:

This dude at my job keep hittin' on them hoes. I like his 6 pick recipe but I still haven't done it yet.

3 games with the over and under.

I'll usually do one game like that and then take 2 other random picks.

i had some moneylines so payout was lower

id rather do parlays than throw down 200 bucks and be biting my nails on one game

example i turned 20 into 410 then threw the 410 on oklahoma state yesterday and lost

if that 410 was money i deposited I would feel like crap, but because it was only really 20 im like :ehh:

id rather parlay myself to $$

then to do what i used to do, depositing like 500 bucks and then being down 500 at the end of the day

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So does the trend continue? Panthers get underrated going into next week and saints get overrated?