for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Absolutely. Saints are such fakkit ass frauds.

Im kinda upset that I didnt stick to my guns and take the saints...they go on the road to STL next week. But STL may have some QB issues. Panthers are home verse the Jets.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Here's the one question I have for all of you.

How do you decide which games to go in on?..Often times I find myself looking at the entire NFL board and see myself wanting to go in on 7, 8 or 9 bets between spreads and totals but it seems smarter to play just a few……but I'll find myself putting in 7,8,9 team parlays where most of the games will hit except a few. Like I loved the Vikings, Falcons & Dolphins today but I only bet it on a Parlay but not as a straight up bet….

I think that's one of my weaknesses right now, determining my strongest play and going on in on it…...

The team < The Number

I was leaning hard towards the Browns and Viks but got scared off by repuation. I don't have the gall to bet against Brady.

Ended up playing Jets, Pitt and Det on the ML based on Rep.

Also I've noticed -1, and PK are usually big whoopings, I'm not gonna play those on teasers anymore.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im kinda upset that I didnt stick to my guns and take the saints...they go on the road to STL next week. But STL may have some QB issues. Panthers are home verse the Jets.

Same. These fukking losers have burned me for so much it's not even funny. STL might be a good play. Two down weeks, prolly gonna get an inflated like with value. Prolly 8.5 or something weird like that, actually more like 6.5-7.5

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark-Cuban-disbelief.gif

Man, I swear if we get a garbage ass TD here from Cam...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:whew: how the fukk did I get this under

the fix is in. But really this shyt is whacky. The one game that's in a dome doesnt go over yet the outside games in 20 degrees and blizzards have 30pt 4th quarters :heh:

Tomorrow Im thinking Portland and Mavs ATS, GS/Clippers m/l

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fix is in. But really this shyt is whacky. The one game that's in a dome doesnt go over yet the outside games in 20 degrees and blizzards have 30pt 4th quarters :heh:

Tomorrow Im thinking Portland and Mavs ATS, GS/Clippers m/l

:dead: I was gonna say. There's fukking blizzards going on all day and they all go over, and the fukking dome game goes under.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
@L&HH :ehh: I actually like the Kings in this spot, but let's see where the number goes

my book doesnt put numbers out until a couple hours before they play. Heard it opened at -2.5. but since gone up to -3. I probably wont play it, hopefully get a good total number I can go under.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my book doesnt put numbers out until a couple hours before they play. Heard it opened at -2.5. but since gone up to -3. I probably wont play it, hopefully get a good total number I can go under.

Another thing to keep in mind is whether or not Gay will be in the lineup

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think his familiarity with the situation is going to effect his play. Or he can be mad as shyt and just go off

Thing about the Mavs is they really, really have to shoot the ball well to have success. If they have a bad night shooting jumpers, they're absolutely fukked

Sacramento has a lot of athletes