for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Thing about the Mavs is they really, really have to shoot the ball well to have success. If they have a bad night shooting jumpers, they're absolutely fukked

Sacramento has a lot of athletes

:patrice: I'll wait for the total number then

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Threw together 3 parlays with these picks, one parlay including all them. Who wants to ride with me on this:

Cowboys -1.5
(no cutler cowboys must win to say 1st in NFC least, demarco Murray gonna feast on that bears run d)

Cowboys over 48
( with two defenses like the bears/cowboys playing this number should be set at 60, cold weather, as we saw yesterday, should not be an issue)

Golden state -5
( Steph curry returning to his home city should light up the bobcats a teams who's record is a poor reflection of how awful they are)

Mavs -4
( hard not to fade the kings after that trade, gonna take the number early and hope gay don't play that way I don't have to lose value when they rule him out and the number moves to -9 or -10

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Threw together 3 parlays with these picks, one parlay including all them. Who wants to ride with me on this:

Cowboys -1.5
(no cutler cowboys must win to say 1st in NFC least, demarco Murray gonna feast on that bears run d)

Cowboys over 48
( with two defenses like the bears/cowboys playing this number should be set at 60, cold weather, as we saw yesterday, should not be an issue)

Golden state -5
( Steph curry returning to his home city should light up the bobcats a teams who's record is a poor reflection of how awful they are)

Mavs -4
( hard not to fade the kings after that trade, gonna take the number early and hope gay don't play that way I don't have to lose value when they rule him out and the number moves to -9 or -10
heard the mavs game opened at -2.5. My book still doesnt have a line for it

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Iowa -18. Fair dikkinson looks like trash. They got beat by 50 by Arizona earlier this year, I haven't done any other analysis but if Zona can beat them by 50. I like my odds of Iowa at home getting 20+

EDIT nvm the spread is -30.5. Idk where I got -18 from

looking at it now I think you can play both the over and the spread. Iowa to me can easily score 80+ in this game, they average 89.3 ppg....meaning Fair would have to score 57+ for the over to hit. If you have another pick you like, possibly two team parlay Fair +30.5 and your pick. as well as over 147.5 and your pick. If Fair covers I think the over will hit, Iowa scores 90 so fair would have to score 60+. Thoughts?

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

home dogs win 50% of the time. I can't call this game. I think the over is the best play. Both defenses are trash and the offenses can both throw up 24+, monday night/primetime so we can expect some scoring

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
home dogs win 50% of the time. I can't call this game. I think the over is the best play. Both defenses are trash and the offenses can both throw up 24+, monday night/primetime so we can expect some scoring

Yeah over is probably a good call, actually. I just don't trust Tony Blowmo in cold weather. Dome team on the road playing a live dog

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://t.co/sbXDHcInCk

Dropping 5k on stock gambles :skip:
apologies for the noob question, but have any good guides/books on how to start doing this? i've always discounted stocks as you dont know all the variables, and insider trading and all that kinda thing, but i'm interested in at last seeing how it works. found tons of stuff on the internet but its not really all that good.. would like it better from a perspective of someone who actually does it.. thanks