for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
for anybody who wants to follow:

Play at your own risk...

Im going with the guy who's hot. He did get the Pitt game wrong...

Denver if they get down by 10-14pts
Sd
Rams
Sf

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
The Knicks really really suck [I didnt bet any money on them]. 41 points at home, to the Celtics w/o Rondo. Scremin A was right. They do need to consider trading Carmelo, there's no way he's coming back if they miss the playoffs. They can't even get better. They have no draft picks and I doubt they have any cap room to sign anyone. That franchise is dead for the next 5 years.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I am taking Seatle brehs, I know this is a horrible spot for them playing away from home, short week, coming off a huge win; but its hard to fade a team (probably best in the NFL) GETTING points and San Fran has gotten beaten by every decent team they have played. They only beat up on shytty teams I am riding with seattle here and taking the over on the broncos game ( massey) and might throw one more play in there like san diego not sure
:lolbron::takedat::win:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is exactly why I took niners on the m/l. Didnt trust that bullshyt spread at all :whew:

i always say if its under 4 just play ml

i remember when the saints screwed me a few weeks ago when i had em -3.5

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now about this Saints game :lupe:?

This might be a no play to me. Saints look primed for a bounceback win in their dome, but Carolina played them well last season beating them as 4.5 underdogs straight up in their last matchup of the season on the road

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This might be a no play to me. Saints look primed for a bounceback win in their dome, but Carolina played them well last season beating them as 4.5 underdogs straight up in their last matchup of the season on the road

Yea I don't trust these books. I still think the spread on that sanfran/sea game was complete bullshyt. It should have been niners +2.5 but they knew they would have gotten killed so they flipped it.