for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Going to take the under in the Saints-Panthers game

:skip: I had a two team parlay [small play] with the niners m/l and saints m/l. I might just hedge on the panthers m/l and call it a day. Today has just been too wacky for me. I was all set on taking the niners been and using a large % of those winnings on the Saints but at -170, idk if I see the value

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip: I had a two team parlay [small play] with the niners m/l and saints m/l. I might just hedge on the panthers m/l and call it a day. Today has just been too wacky for me. I was all set on taking the niners been and using a large % of those winnings on the Saints but at -170, idk if I see the value

Yeah, that's a lot of juice. If you're gonna hedge it might worth trying to find Panthers +3.5 so you can get a possible middle

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If they win it's def going under

pretty much, It'll be a defensive slugfest. Dont really see Cam lighting it up, he's been playing well but not THAT good.

Colts are about backdoor themselves into the playoffs. They're going to get a swift first round exit

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I had a profitable day…...A few baby money winning Del Park parlays today

lsyv.jpg

wapu.jpg

but besides that I've been stuck on break even/losing play…..which sucks.
upcj.png

I gotta show a bit more restraint until I get a good streak going…..I'm on the Saints and the Over right now tho
tcff.png

Still can't believe that Eagles/Lions Game….SMFH

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a profitable day…...A few baby money winning Del Park parlays today

zi2s.jpg

wapu.jpg

but besides that I've been stuck on break even/losing play…..which sucks.
0z8a.png

I gotta show a bit more restraint until I get a good streak going…..I'm on the Saints and the Over right now tho
tcff.png

Yeah saints over, sunday night in their dome, that's going to win.