for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
told ya. I've been not playing their picks for a while now and they hit every time. The top three picks of the day is hitting at 70% now
Yeah I was checking the thread throughout the day and the thing I like about it more than SBR forums and covers is that everyone that posts in there sounds like they know what their talking about and don't shyt on the bet just to shyt on it. If they shyt on it, they back it up with numbers and shyt.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Just making sure.
Lol @ 19-14 .. That's a bad stretch compared to my picks.

I don't use it for the top pick. The way it works is you upvote the pick you like the most, you know the how the saying goes...most ppl lose therefore if you apply that it makes sense that the top pick loses way more than the rest of the picks. If you removed the top pick and just played the 2nd and 3rd...you'd be 45-14

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I don't use it for the top pick. The way it works is you upvote the pick you like the most, you know the how the saying goes...most ppl lose therefore if you apply that it makes sense that the top pick loses way more than the rest of the picks. If you removed the top pick and just played the 2nd and 3rd...you'd be 45-14
:leostare:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did that guy do yesterday? Worth checking out?
I didn't really double check his shyt. I was kind of desperate to make some bets cuz the reddit thread didn't update in time to post the picks. The two bets I took I was 1-1. I think he picked the spread on UC Irvine and Minnesota too. I do know last night he picked the over on the Seahawks game and then was live betting like crazy, which it looked like a lot of them hit.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Update on Vegas Runner today:

Minnesota - W
FSU/MIN under - W
Cal Santa Barbara [1h - W and game - L ] -
Den/brk under - W
pistons - W
orl/philly under - L

NHL:
PIT/NYI under - i gotta look for this

@Bernie Madoff above were his picks. Im lazy and dont feel like looking for that NHL game.