for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why didn't you bet on Detroit? You seemed pretty sure about it last night. Even brought up an jose calderon old box score :lolbron:

I have no fukking idea. I bet on the fukking Nets and Michigan. I just don't bet against Miami. They're too unpredictable you get one of these games tonight 1 out of every 10-11 games they play, sometimes even more. It was good spot and I fukked it up. I've made a lot of terrible, terrible bets lately. No way around it. Too many blind fades, too many dead dog plays. I have a bad habit of playing dogs.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went 2-1 today.

Philly/Orlando Under - Loss
Nets/Nuggets Under - Win
Warriors/Raptors Over - Win

By the way that reddit thread with the three daily picks went 3-0 today and the Warriors/Raptors over was the pick of the day.

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Went 2-1 today.

Philly/Orlando Over - Loss
Nets/Nuggets Over - Win
Warriors/Raptors Over - Win

By the way that reddit thread with the three daily picks went 3-0 today and the Warriors/Raptors over was the pick of the day.
told ya. I've been not playing their picks for a while now and they hit every time. The top three picks of the day is hitting at 70% now

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHAT THE fukk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa Barbara just lost by 13 :sadbron:

I swear college basketball is a fukking nightmare. I'm not betting on that shyt until the tournament. Too many mooses. This fukked up run all started on that disturbingly bad moose where Arkansas and Gonzaga scored like 20 points in 2 minutes as if they knew what the over/under was