for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Dun the fukking refs let a three pointer counter WAY after the buzzer. If this was the NBA that shyt would've been wiped off the board. Then they missed a fukking obvious out of bounds call on a duke cac (not as egregious as the three-pointer) but the three-pointer was disgustingly late. Honestly, it's one of the worst missed called I've ever seen. It was so obvious it was late yet none of the officials waved it off.

If that dumbass shot didn't count we would've had a 7-point game EXACTLY.

All things after remaining the same, it's how it goes though. Some things are gonna go your way and others won't. I was on Auburn -3 when they got that lucky hail mary to beat Georgia although they were up 17 going into the 4th and it shouldnt even have come to that.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All things after remaining the same, it's how it goes though. Some things are gonna go your way and others won't. I was on Auburn -3 when they got that lucky hail mary to beat Georgia although they were up 17 going into the 4th and it shouldnt even have come to that.

It's just fukking infuriating to lose like that. That was a big play I made and it should've hit. Just needed a break and of course I get screwed.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dun the fukking refs let a three pointer counter WAY after the buzzer. If this was the NBA that shyt would've been wiped off the board. Then they missed a fukking obvious out of bounds call on a duke cac (not as egregious as the three-pointer) but the three-pointer was disgustingly late. Honestly, it's one of the worst missed called I've ever seen. It was so obvious it was late yet none of the officials waved it off.

If that dumbass shot didn't count we would've had a 7-point game EXACTLY.
They don't go to replay in college?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-17 at half time was +340. So I'm guessing +500? :yeshrug:I'm not good at estimating that type of shyt

Bookmaker had them as a pk at +110 even down like 9-10, weird number because they must've known full well there's no way the Raptors were beating them. You usually don't see a pk when someone is down by that much

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them cameron crazies had them shook. It was at duke right?

Yeah. I just can't get over it. That's how fukking horrible that missed call was. Between that and not betting on Detroit when I really wanted to, I'm going to be kicking myself for a little while. shytty feeling. Just having a terrible run as of late.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. I just can't get over it. That's how fukking horrible that missed call was. Between that and not betting on Detroit when I really wanted to, I'm going to be kicking myself for a little while. shytty feeling. Just having a terrible run as of late.
Why didn't you bet on Detroit? You seemed pretty sure about it last night. Even brought up an jose calderon old box score :lolbron: