for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
They will be. THat's why I knew I was done before the second half came. These games are calculated down to the fukking number and if any unaccounted variable fukks it up you're done. Absolutely furious at myself for passing up on the Detroit game for this. Disgusting.
You did call that as soon as it went down.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They will be. THat's why I knew I was done before the second half came. These games are calculated down to the fukking number and if any unaccounted variable fukks it up you're done. Absolutely furious at myself for passing up on the Detroit game for this. Disgusting.

Right now, it should be a 5-point lead. I would covered easily. This is the beauty of gambling.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Whenever I look at the boxscore of these overtime they always make me chuckle at the inflated ass scoring of these players.

Gelnn davis with 33points
Arron Afflalo with 40
3 of the 5 76ers starters have 20+

Victor Oladipo gotta be sick though, just needs one more rebound for a triple double. Been stuck at 9 reb since the end of regulation. :heh:
you know in the years to come announcers will mention this game as "career high" for some of these guys thinking they went off or something

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
3-2 on my straights with utah +10 and uc santa barbara +10 left. utah down 1 with 28sec left. Santa barbara tied at half

ipfw -1.5 - L [this one sucks, 16 point lead at half :snoop:]
Indiana/syracuse under - W
michigan +7 - L [lost by 10, according to omar a couple bad officiating calls in the first half was the difference]
FSU/Minnesota under - W
1h cal santa barbara +7 - W

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3-2 on my straights with utah +10 and uc santa barbara +10 left. utah down 1 with 28sec left. Santa barbara tied at half

ipfw -1.5 - L [this one sucks, 16 point lead at half :snoop:]
Indiana/syracuse under - W
michigan +7 - L [lost by 10, according to omar a couple bad officiating calls in the first half was the difference]
FSU/Minnesota under - W
1h cal santa barbara +7 - W

Dun the fukking refs let a three pointer counter WAY after the buzzer. If this was the NBA that shyt would've been wiped off the board. Then they missed a fukking obvious out of bounds call on a duke cac (not as egregious as the three-pointer) but the three-pointer was disgustingly late. Honestly, it's one of the worst missed called I've ever seen. It was so obvious it was late yet none of the officials waved it off.

If that dumbass shot didn't count we would've had a 7-point game EXACTLY.