for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
WTF @ THIS ORLANDO PHILLY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whenever I look at the boxscore of these overtime they always make me chuckle at the inflated ass scoring of these players.

Gelnn davis with 33points
Arron Afflalo with 40
3 of the 5 76ers starters have 20+

Victor Oladipo gotta be sick though, just needs one more rebound for a triple double. Been stuck at 9 reb since the end of regulation. :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
brehs if iowa and zona covers

should i throw money on uc sana barbara so i at least wins ome money :lupe:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I think the NBA is more so about picking your spots than any other sport. It's truly a long season and you can get an edge on a number of different things. It's just quite time consuming and the turn around time makes it a lot more difficult. Unlike football there's games everyday. A lot of it is judging the morale of teams as well as any other factor. I told this story in another thread but back in 2011 I once DJ'd a party with the Denver Nuggets in Philly, got drunk with them then went home and bet on the Sixers….next day the Sixers torched them. I think I can do well in the NBA but I simply don't have the time……unless I was doing this full time, then I would need a serious bank roll to make it worth it. I've seen just about every single NFL game since like 2009 but there's no way I can do that in the NBA….Just too many games.

From what I'm seeing from this whole gambling thing, it's really important to have a team (just like everything else in life). Billy Walters isn't Billy Walters because he does it on his own. He has dozens of handicappers working under him.

These are some games I played tonight just spending a few hours looking at the games….but I didn't bet anything significant on them

0z8a.png

Sacramento was a play I wanted to bet until I found out there was no Cousins. Obvious look ahead spot for OKC. I actually wanted to bet Detroit too but once I saw Wade was out and the line moved I didn't touch it. I knew the Pistons would have a major rebounding advantage over them. Plus I wanted to limit my action.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I think the NBA is more so about picking your spots than any other sport. It's truly a long season and you can get an edge on a number of different things. It's just quite time consuming and the turn around time makes it a lot more difficult. Unlike football there's games everyday. A lot of it is judging the morale of teams as well as any other factor. I told this story in another thread but back in 2011 I once DJ'd a party with the Denver Nuggets in Philly, got drunk with them then went home and bet on the Sixers….next day the Sixers torched them. I think I can do well in the NBA but I simply don't have the time……unless I was doing this full time, then I would need a serious bank roll to make it worth it. I've seen just about every single NFL game since like 2009 but there's no way I can do that in the NBA….Just too many games.

From what I'm seeing from this whole gambling thing, it's really important to have a team (just like everything else in life). Billy Walters isn't Billy Walters because he does it on his own. He has dozens of handicappers working under him.

These are some games I played tonight just spending a few hours looking at the games….but I didn't bet anything significant on them

0z8a.png

Sacramento was a play I wanted to bet until I found out there was no Cousins. Obvious look ahead spot for OKC. I actually wanted to bet Detroit too but once I saw Wade was out and the line moved I didn't touch it. I knew the Pistons would have a major rebounding advantage over them. Plus I wanted to limit my action.
You can bet pretty much as much as you want on nfl,ncaaf in vegas. They LIMIT nba and ncaab, it's not to hard to figure out where the money is at.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those 5 points or possessions, I forget which, just might be the difference in this Michigan game

They will be. THat's why I knew I was done before the second half came. These games are calculated down to the fukking number and if any unaccounted variable fukks it up you're done. Absolutely furious at myself for passing up on the Detroit game for this. Disgusting.