For my Bronx NYC brehs. What block is Capella Grey from?

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Why are they considered another world?

Different culture in that the South Bronx is mostly ADOS and Ricans and the North Bronx is mostly Jamaicans.

When I was teen I could tell if a dude was from the North Bronx because they generally didn't wear certain shyt dudes in the South Bronx wore i.e. the multi colored Vasquez, Asolo's, and the North Bronx was like 3 years behind Harlem and the South Bronx when it came to Marmots. My older cousins from Beekman and Cypress were rocking Marm's in 2000 and I didn't see uptown cats rocking them until after I graduated.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
North Bronx and South Bronx are completely different. You talk about the South Bronx to people from North Bronx and they'll cringe. :russ:

I would assume they'd do the same in Riverdale and Throggs Neck/Country Club.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
How he from MV but went to school in The Bronx.

Thats the definition of hustling backwardss :pachaha: , alot of people move to Westchester strictly for the school systems.
Mount Vernon is ghetto. There school system isn’t good.

You are better off sending your kid to a District 11 (Northeast Bronx DOE public schools) than to the Mt. Vernon public schools. Northeast Bronx has rough patches but overall it’s a very solid middle class area to raise a family and live.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
North Bronx and South Bronx are completely different. You talk about the South Bronx to people from North Bronx and they'll cringe. :russ:
North Bronx people bougie…South Bronx cultural contributions are unmatched gotten into it in real life about this fukk with my Uptown nikkas tho lol.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't Truman have a nice ass football field and swimming pool?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Alotta the drill nikkas out right now ain't from the South either.
Most of them are either South or West Bronx.

I consider Courtlandt as the spot that really birth that movement and that’s South Bronx they got B Lovee, Bouba, Sha EK. TG Crippy from the South Bronx and so is Cash Cobain the producer who really got the ball rolling on the sample drill beats and club drill sound.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
People from Riverdale don't even claim The Bronx :russ:

They say they're from Riverdale, and if you tell them they're from The Bronx they'll look at you like 😡

I had an argument on here about that.. :dead:

You ask them nikkas what borough they in..they saying Riverdale:russ:

They will pull out all the technicalities to say they not in the Bronx

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Looked it up…he’s actually from New Ro but grew up moving around.

Danbury, CT, North Bronx, Mt. Vernon.

Not surprising a lot of Uptown people have heavy links to Mt. Vernon and New Ro.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Different culture in that the South Bronx is mostly ADOS and Ricans and the North Bronx is mostly Jamaicans.

When I was teen I could tell if a dude was from the North Bronx because they generally didn't wear certain shyt dudes in the South Bronx wore i.e. the multi colored Vasquez, Asolo's, and the North Bronx was like 3 years behind Harlem and the South Bronx when it came to Marmots. My older cousins from Beekman and Cypress were rocking Marm's in 2000 and I didn't see uptown cats rocking them until after I graduated.
that really shows how it's all perspective

i'm all the way uptXwn first/last stop on the 5

nikkas did all colors of marms vasquez boots asolos acg's etcetera etcetera etcetera

i think nikkas really just assume nikkas is out the loop because they don't come all the way up here as often

but nikkas from up here catch everything from what's happening down the line nikkas ain't behind on nothing

taking a trip all the way uptXwn is like going to the islands/motherland without leaving thee.city especially in the summer ha

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Shore_crabs_in_a_bucket.jpg

kid dope AF..thanks OP for putting me on

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That’s a fact. If anything they should be trying to link up with him since he’s got a major behind him. I like his music way more than A-Boogie too, especially A Boogie’s recent trash
A boogie and Capella got a record actually that came out on that project Kawhi Leonard EP'd this shyt better than most of his new album