For my Bronx NYC brehs. What block is Capella Grey from?

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
I think it’s because he’s pretty much straight R&B, the Bronx is Drill heavy right now so it’s probably not much room for collaboration unless it’s someone like a B Lovee.

He also is way bigger than all those guys on the come up so they may not be able to afford a feature. Gyalis was huge everywhere

Word Gyalis was a bigger song in the city than anything any of them drill nikkas put out.

Even if its not a collab at least shoutouts, pics, acknowledgement, link ups etc.. They treat this dude like he not from the X at all.

When thats all this nikka be screaming.

I thought he was gonna have a lil Aboogie run. Matter fact I like his shyt more than A-Boogie's shyt keeping it a buck.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
BX politics interesting. Like what about this gives off "suburbs" :pachaha: ?

VkNuQMSkI4Xrqy6tymYZ9YdE_waTBQkUVz5NOmEb3i0.jpg

28LIVING-slide-LGN0-superJumbo.jpg

Co-op got their own security and is secluded from the "hood"....

used to go to a doctor over there and it's a nice area with stores etc...

It was a "proud" place for middle class black/latino families to grow up at...

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Word Gyalis was a bigger song in the city than anything any of them drill nikkas put out.

Even if its not a collab at least shoutouts, pics, acknowledgement, link ups etc.. They treat this dude like he not from the X at all.

I thought he was gonna have a lil Aboogie run. Matter fact I like his shyt more than A-Boogie's shyt keeping it a buck.

That’s a fact. If anything they should be trying to link up with him since he’s got a major behind him. I like his music way more than A-Boogie too, especially A Boogie’s recent trash

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

That's a blessing in disguise for him..

Them BX drill politics change daily..

He align with one nikka and the "opps" start complaining etc etc..

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Nobody know him because he from up there in baychester and co-op city… that’s like the equivalent to being in the suburbs.. He ain’t from eden wald or the south bronx lmaoo
I’m from that area but it ain’t soft it had the biggest gang bust in nyc history a lot of bs had to go through growing up in uptown …

Went to school with him he gets mad love round the way..

Where are you from by the way?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m from that area but it ain’t soft it had the biggest gang bust in nyc history a lot of bs had to go through growing up in uptown …

members-and-associates-two-rival-street-gangs-bronx-charged-federal-court

Went to school with him he gets mad love round the way..

Where are you from by the way?

To be fair...

Most nikkas not going past fordham road🤣

The valley/bronxwood/etc is considered another world...

Edenwald is historically bad, so nikkas gonna know about that..

Co-op city is considered boogie, so nikkas gonna always try to play them..

Yeah that white plains road area is wild tho lol...

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I think it’s because he’s pretty much straight R&B, the Bronx is Drill heavy right now so it’s probably not much room for collaboration unless it’s someone like a B Lovee.

He also is way bigger than all those guys on the come up so they may not be able to afford a feature. Gyalis was huge everywhere
The real answer is he doesn’t fukk with drill music he made a couple tweets about it being gay

He’s a one hit wonder also

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
South bronx…. Morrisana section Webster Ave. 167-170th street
I fukk with my south bx nikkas od I went to Lehman too.. used to bring lingo back uptown :lolbron:

Plus all my girlfriends were from the south bx taking the 2 4 5 6 trains over there caused me a lot of trouble
oh young love:mjcry: