For my Bronx NYC brehs. What block is Capella Grey from?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
ECG/B Road
Edenwald
White Plains Rd
The Valley

:dead: @ the north bronx being soft

:wtf: @ the south bronx being in the loop on fashion "YEARS" before north bronx
It’s not “soft” it has its areas but you have to understand the South and West Bronx is nothing but poor ghetto neighborhoods. shyt is worse any way you slice it schools, quality of air/asthma levels, murder rate, etc.

Overall the NE Bronx is a very solid place to live and raise a family especially for black folks. People own their houses up there.

This is how a lot of people live up there…Edenwald is not the standard.
H6143070_1.jpg

Also, yes fashion the South Bronx is where the “culture” originated and where all the hipness comes from even before then dating back to the jazz era. The Morrisania neighborhood alone trailblazed for hip-hop, jazz, salsa, doowop. Most of the culture that is associated with the Bronx/NYC comes from the South Bronx. I disagree with ogc that Northeast Bronx was behind they were up on all the same shyt in my era but he’s from a different era could be true for his.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It’s not “soft” it has its areas but you have to understand the South and West Bronx is nothing but poor ghetto neighborhoods. shyt is worse any way you slice it schools, quality of air/asthma levels, murder rate, etc.

Overall the NE Bronx is a very solid place to live and raise a family especially for black folks. People own their houses up there.

H6143070_1.jpg

Also, yes fashion the South Bronx is where the “culture” originated and where all the hipness comes from even before then dating back to the jazz era. The Morrisania neighborhood alone trailblazed for hip-hop, jazz, salsa, doowop. Most of the culture that is associated with the Bronx/NYC comes from the South Bronx. I disagree with ogc that Northeast Bronx was behind but he’s from a different era could be true for his.
Facts on facts

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
that really shows how it's all perspective

i'm all the way uptXwn first/last stop on the 5

nikkas did all colors of marms vasquez boots asolos acg's etcetera etcetera etcetera

i think nikkas really just assume nikkas is out the loop because they don't come all the way up here as often

but nikkas from up here catch everything from what's happening down the line nikkas ain't behind on nothing

taking a trip all the way uptXwn is like going to the islands/motherland without leaving thee.city especially in the summer ha

Dyre Ave babble :unimpressed:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

H6143070_1.jpg

Also, yes fashion the South Bronx is where the “culture” originated and where all the hipness comes from even before then dating back to the jazz era. The Morrisania neighborhood alone trailblazed for hip-hop, jazz, salsa, doowop. Most of the culture that is associated with the Bronx/NYC comes from the South Bronx. I disagree with ogc that Northeast Bronx was behind they were up on all the same shyt in my era but he’s from a different era could be true for his.

Looks like Canarsie.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m from Jersey but I’m currently staying in the Williamsbridge area and yeah, north Bronx isn’t as wild as the south Bronx. Di Yaadmon & Africans out here are more chill but it’s foolish to say it’s not gully in its own right.