For my Bronx NYC brehs. What block is Capella Grey from?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That’s the West side bro

We talking about the Northeast Bronx which is mostly solid outside the jects in the area and certain blocks
I mean It'd north west. Lol. Its considered North Bronx. But I guess. I'm From Brooklyn I just been living in the BX for about 9 years so I don't know if yall consider shyt different. But north is the north. Noone specified anything.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Different culture in that the South Bronx is mostly ADOS and Ricans and the North Bronx is mostly Jamaicans.

When I was teen I could tell if a dude was from the North Bronx because they generally didn't wear certain shyt dudes in the South Bronx wore i.e. the multi colored Vasquez, Asolo's, and the North Bronx was like 3 years behind Harlem and the South Bronx when it came to Marmots. My older cousins from Beekman and Cypress were rocking Marm's in 2000 and I didn't see uptown cats rocking them until after I graduated.
Probably your era

We was heavy in iceberg , coogi , gores Vasquez , vansons , Prada American cups ,

Lol we wasn’t behind at all …. White plains road , gun hill road area

Don’t kno what you talking about

Also marmots was always weak to my nikkaz

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I mean It'd north west. Lol. But I guess. I'm From Brooklyn I just been living in the BX for about 9 years so it is what it is.
Yeah here colloquially “Uptown” or North Bronx refers to those areas.

Fordham is Northwest but it’s simply considered the West side and really it’s a central point in the Bronx everyone go to for shopping and shyt like that.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Probably your era

We was heavy in iceberg , coogi , gores Vasquez , vansons , Prada American cups ,

Lol we wasn’t behind in the shyt around …. White plains road , gun hill road area

Don’t kno what you talking about

:mjlol:Cat's is tight because I said they were late, it is what it is.

I named specific brands and looks, and NO cat's uptown were not rocking the multicolored Vasquez on the same tip cats in the South Bronx were. They rocked Timbs. In high school my main crew of friends were from 219, Valley, and B-Road and I am born and raised and grew up with dudes from Forest and McKinley, and my fam around my age was mostly from Beekman. My cousins went to Graphics and Park West, and so I was in Harlem on a regular basis.

There was a clear difference between how difference in how neighborhoods dressed back then, i.e. East Harlem dudes and West Harlem dudes did not dress the same. Westside cats was rocking before the colorful Marm's waaaay before everyone else, and everyone hopped on the trend afterwards. West Harlem dudes usually did shyt first and then it spread out, I'm not even from there and I gotta give them dudes they credit on that tip. They were also the first when it came to the Monclers, again no shame in giving cats credit.

In my era me and my cousins knew the edge when it came to copping Foamposites was to go to Brooklyn because BK dudes didn't fukk with Foams heavy like that. Foams would sell out in 1-3 days in the BX/Harlem/Heights but could be copped several weeks after release on Fulton. I remember Dallas Penn (much older Decept era cat) emphasizing that BK dudes didn't fukk with Vasquez like that (he even pronounced it differently because BX cats incorrectly saying with a Z, when its supposed to be pronouced Vask)

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

I named specific brands and looks, and NO cat's uptown were not rocking the multicolored Vasquez on the same tip cats in the South Bronx were. They rocked Timbs. In high school my main crew of friends were from 219, Valley, and B-Road and I am born and raised and grew up with dudes from Forest and McKinley, and my fam around my age was mostly from Beekman. My cousins went to Graphics and Park West, and so I was in Harlem on a regular basis.

There was a clear difference between how difference in how neighborhoods dressed back then, i.e. East Harlem dudes and West Harlem dudes did not dress the same. Westside cats was rocking before the colorful Marm's waaaay before everyone else, and everyone hopped on the trend afterwards. West Harlem dudes usually did shyt first and then it spread out, I'm not even from there and I gotta give them dudes they credit on that tip. They were also the first when it came to the Monclers, again no shame in giving cats credit.

In my era me and my cousins knew the edge when it came to copping Foamposites was to go to Brooklyn because BK dudes didn't fukk with Foams heavy like that. Foams would sell out in 1-3 days in the BX/Harlem/Heights but could be copped several weeks after release on Fulton. I remember Dallas Penn (much older Decept era cat) emphasizing that BK dudes didn't fukk with Vasquez like that (he even pronounced it differently because BX cats incorrectly saying with a Z, when its supposed to be pronouced Vask)
Ok.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

everyone perspective is different

it wasn't possible for you to be in every loop uptXwn

so when you say uptXwn was behind it sounds alien relative to what nikkas know about themselves & how they came up

same way i may be speaking from a perspective of someone being around nikkas that were pulling the best of all influences from all the boroughs & ot

we all feel like our neighborhood is the center of everything & ahead on the clock

ha