For my Bronx NYC brehs. What block is Capella Grey from?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You don’t want that smoke bro keeping thinking shyt sweet
Yeah I do.
The same look nikkas give when someone said they from co-op was the same look nikkas gave me when I said I was a Spurs fan :dead:

1.fukkery
2.haze/drugs
3.famous rapper

As ignorant as it sounds, that's how these nikkas go down the line when they ask where you from..

Compared to nycha/hoods, co-op is seen as just that:mjlol:
But you and I know it’s just a good amount of fukkery in Co-op. You would swear it was the fukking projects.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
NYC cats got a different view of what the suburbs are lol.

No wonder when they came to my high school they were like this the burbs and cats were offended like nikka this the hood :mjlol:

Everything is the burbs if Manhattan is what the city is to NYC cats.

This thread was interesting tho. I dated a Jamaican chick from North Bronx. Now I see what she was talking bout when she said it was nice and middle class. I thought the whole BX was bad lol.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yeah I've heard it's gotten real bad over time, but they don't have the history behind them to where nikkas go:whoo:.....
Co-Op ain’t bad at all lol.

Things happen from time to time and certain sections have more rep than others but it’s not a high crime area at all. Good place to live and raise a family. That element is not pervasive there or something you feel in the air. Doesn’t compare to any reputed projects in the Bronx. Good middle class black area.

They had one murder in 2022 and it wasn’t even no street shyt but a stabbing after a dispute victim in his 50’s. :shaq2:

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yeah I do.

But you and I know it’s just a good amount of fukkery in Co-op. You would swear it was the fukking projects.

My G like I said stay in Harlem…. And what fukkery you speak of in co-op? Only slight fukkery is in section 5 everywhere else it ain’t shyt but old heads and city employees… Stop your cap

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Co-Op ain’t bad at all lol.

Things happen from time to time and certain sections have more rep than others but it’s not a high crime area at all. Good place to live and raise a family. That element is not pervasive there or something you feel in the air. Doesn’t compare to any reputed projects in the Bronx. Good middle class black area.

They had one murder in 2022 and it wasn’t even no street shyt but a stabbing after a dispute victim in his 50’s. :shaq2:

Yeah it's nowhere near as bad as nycha lol

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
U got Fordham. U got University. U got Valentine. U got Concourse. I mean it's not like the South or the Eastside but its got it spots.
That’s the West side bro

We talking about the Northeast Bronx which is mostly solid outside the jects in the area and certain blocks

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
U got Fordham. U got University. U got Valentine. U got Concourse. I mean it's not like the South or the Eastside but its got it spots.

Fordham might be like the center of the bronx until you reach Bedford/Botanical Garden area...then it starts becoming center-north

So all stuff after 199th Street starts touching the north