For most average guys, 6s,7s and 8s are actually easier to get than 5s and 4s

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
You are right about 4-6 getting a lot of attention. I have a friend who is 5’3” and close to 200lbs and she is dating 3 guys at once and there is also 1/2 men orbiting. It’s kind of crazy.

But I will say this - any man who dates 4-6 will be unattractive to a 7-9. Ain’t no way I’m dating a man whose exes were busted. That means you dated them because you had to and likely used them. That speaks to your character.

Everybody uses everybody :dahell:

n if u a female who got a 5`3 200 LB female no offense you a 5 at best.

how many calls you get at 2am for a linkup?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
That’s not true most men don’t have the self-confidence to approach the most attractive women.

It's really that simple. And even beyond the self confidence thing the level of effort is different.

Me personally, I approach 7-10s a WHOLE lot differently than I approach 4-6s.

I'm a knight in shining armor to the first group and scumbag to the second. You get an example of this every weekend around closing time at a bar.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
It's really that simple. And even beyond the self confidence thing the level of effort is different.

Me personally, I approach 7-10s a WHOLE lot differently than I approach 4-6s.

I'm a knight in shining armor to the first group and scumbag to the second. You get an example of this every weekend around closing time at a bar.

Why do u approach them different? in what way.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Why, because the 5s and 4s (anything below that is getting into precious territory and doesn't apply) are getting most of the attention,believe it or not, it's crowded at the bottom

Most men see them as easy lays and are not intimidated to approach them unlike dimes,7s and 8s which leads to overinflated ego and options for them.
They do tend to let that shyt get to they heads. :wow:

Until u are forced to remind dem they are far from the only 5/4's on the market :umad: :blessed:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Hitting average chicks loses value after you’ve ran through a good few dozen

Only a badd baddd chick can get me in Mack mode these days. And not even badd in looks, she gotta have the character, personality and morals to match

FR? I used the same MF lines every damn time for ANYBODY. I never had a different playbook based off how I rank em :manny:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
My personal experience aligns with the bolded. Women do seem to judge you based on how attractive the women are you seem to be capable of attracting. It is not the only criteria they seem to make a judgement from, but it does seem to be one of the major ones.
Yep.

shyt's a layup if you have attractive coworkers and just hang out with them alot on some regular shyt, the dimes WILL see you and those photos on socials and get curious :yeshrug: it's like anything in life, surround yourself with what you want for yourself and be confident in those standards

Daps
Cause I've spent mad nights out in Boston. These bad hoes stay getting pressed up on. What you saying makes no sense.

U go to the bathroom for 3 minutes and it could all be over THAT fast.
depends on the the circles you frequent. i’m into the bar scene, not the clubs. In my experience, 7s get a lot more attention than 10s. dudes still approach the 10s, but most men, from my observation, are awkward and aloof around the dimes, while a 7 has them more at ease.

but, i feel like this topic is framed strangely, because a 7 isn’t even ugly.

:mjgrin: