For most average guys, 6s,7s and 8s are actually easier to get than 5s and 4s

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Any man I dated showed me pictures of his ex. And if they didn’t I’d ask - I wanna know.

That’s wild as hell. I’m not showing you no pics of my ex. Not like im hiding it but we ain’t about to be doing all that. A woman can tell what caliber of woman a man can get just by being out and interacting with them in social settings. You gonna see where he stand in the pecking order of his peer group and how much attention women are showing him either directly or indirectly. A woman will notice when another woman is eyeing you much quicker than a you will yourself

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Boy do yall have a lot to learn. Yall fukking stupid as hell if you think a bad bytch ain’t got a high amount of men trying to get at them.
Bro, it's that stupid PUA propaganda.

There's been this lie that attractive women never get hit on because guys are too scared :mjlol:

These nikkas are delusional.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any man I dated showed me pictures of his ex. And if they didn’t I’d ask - I wanna know.
And if he refuses......
p8qNWp@facebook.gif

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
I will flip that around and say, most women will actually see that as a red flag because why does He still have pics of his ex if He's supposedly moved on
Not a red flag to me. A red flag is a man deleting every picture of his ex. Likely means he isn’t really over her and stumbling across a picture is triggering.

I have pics in my college photo albums, etc. It’s part of my history plus I have nothing to hide.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
This simply is not true. Just like majority women go after attractive men, majority men go after attractive women.

They get the most that's what makes them attractive...
Yall jumping through a bunch of hoops but if the woman you think is average gets more attention from men than the woman you think is above average then that means the average woman is actually MORE ATTRACTIVE.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Boy do yall have a lot to learn. Yall fukking stupid as hell if you think a bad bytch ain’t got a high amount of men trying to get at them.
That's not what he's saying, I don't think bruh.

All these hoez got bodies like dahmer and gacy.

But them gremlins at the bottom doing Michael Myers, Krueger and voorhies numbers... And they're getting approached more. Cause they seem easier.

But that's also gonna inflate their ego, which brings in another set of issues.
It's spooky out here comrade

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Terrible take :mjlol:

What you’re failing to account for is

1- ALL women get attention. Just not the attention they want. So when those 7s n up complain about men not approaching, it’s bc Johnny millionaire ain’t approaching. They don’t even count the countless scrubs (to them) that pull up.

Also more attractive = higher standards, more viable comp, etc

2-if you’re considered more universally attractive than the woman, it’s supposed to be life n easy street.

A 5 to 5 interaction is NOT the same as a 5 (woman ) to 6+ (man) interaction. 1 man’s courtship is another man’s backseat backshots an hour after 1 DM

Last edited: