For most average guys, 6s,7s and 8s are actually easier to get than 5s and 4s

lib123

All Star
Daps
This simply is not true. Just like majority women go after attractive men, majority men go after attractive women.

They get the most that's what makes them attractive...
Yall jumping through a bunch of hoops but if the woman you think is average gets more attention from men than the woman you think is above average then that means the average woman is actually MORE ATTRACTIVE.

That’s not true most men don’t have the self-confidence to approach the most attractive women.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Terrible take :mjlol:

What you’re failing to account for is

1- ALL women get attention. Just not the attention they want. So when those 7s n up complain about men not approaching, it’s bc Johnny millionaire ain’t approaching. They don’t even count the countless scrubs (to them) that pull up.

Also more attractive = higher standards, more viable comp, etc

2-if you’re considered more universally attractive than the woman, it’s supposed to be life n easy street.

A 5 to 5 interaction is NOT the same as a 5 (woman ) to 6+ (man) interaction. 1 man’s courtship is another man’s backseat backshots an hour after 1 DM

I use to believe the bolded, and argue that til death... Even though chix say otherwise.
But I actually seen it live.
Men really don't approach women, especially if she seems "out of his league".
nikkaz will find some excuse.
Of course u got the few confident nikkaz who ain't on that level but will still holla at them.
But other than that, the nikkaz on they level or above they level thats gonna approach are far and few between.

Them below 7s don't have to worry about nikkaz psyching themselves out or dudes not being confident.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
That’s not true most men don’t have the self-confidence to approach the most attractive women.

The irony is, the same posters that try to deny this will also turn around and advice brehs to know/find their level and be
realisitic with their dating approach/options. The fact is, like you asserted,most average dudes are not approaching baddies,shyt most average dudes under 25
are not approaching any women at all according to data

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I went on a date with an arabic baddie recently (yes i'm lowkey flexing:myman:) who told me dudes don't really approach her like that in public

when I asked her why she's been single for so long (7 months)

The situation is made worse by the UK criminaliszing cold approaching women in public as it's classed as harrassment over here

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Terrible take :mjlol:

What you’re failing to account for is

1- ALL women get attention. Just not the attention they want. So when those 7s n up complain about men not approaching, it’s bc Johnny millionaire ain’t approaching. They don’t even count the countless scrubs (to them) that pull up.

Also more attractive = higher standards, more viable comp, etc

2-if you’re considered more universally attractive than the woman, it’s supposed to be life n easy street.

A 5 to 5 interaction is NOT the same as a 5 (woman ) to 6+ (man) interaction. 1 man’s courtship is another man’s backseat backshots an hour after 1 DM
/thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Its something most of you arent accounting for.

More likely to fukk you with less effort=more attractive.

Its like a honda vs a Range Rover. Sure a 20K range rover looks like the better catch compared to a 15K Honda. Until you think about the maintence,likelyhood of more people trying to steal it or kill you over it. Wishy washy,less likely to be reliable.

If you put mice in a cage they will probably take the shorter route to the government cheese. Versus taking the long maze to get to the mozarella#Nature. This is just based on many men learning from trial and error,plus also living in a instant gratification era where they dont want to put much effort in.

Also if you are finding it easier to pull 6,7,8s than 4's or 5's? Chances are those 6's,7's and 8s are actually 4s and 5s themselves. The weave,makeup and body shaping contraptions dont make every woman forget what they look like in the morning. And they know if your on their level in real life or not. Not according to what instagram and filters say they look like.

Tried to teach yall about getting into womens fashion. You can easily learn the magic of turning a 5 to a 7,7 to a 9:respect:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a man never take dating advice from a woman. If you that nikka they won’t care who you’ve dated. Most men have hit 4-6s also and the thread starter is right the average chicks be getting a lot of play. But the fine chicks get ran through to.
The last bit is facts

As handsomegang alumni I can tell you fine chicks be getting rannnnnn thru

In my experience, fine chicks have more of a you’re hot im hot let’s fukk attitude. While the average girl wants reassurance and don’t wanna feel used etc etc.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
this is actually true. Most dimes are rarely approached by men, for fear of rejection. They still get attention, but cold approaches aren’t nearly as common as you’d think.

So, the average dude who musters the courage to approach one earns a measure of respect that increases his appeal in her eyes.

:francis:

I thought u were from Boston :what: