For most average guys, 6s,7s and 8s are actually easier to get than 5s and 4s

lib123

All Star
Daps
Most men don't have self confidence to approach period.
Idk where yall get the idea that these 9s and 10s are not being approached but they are.
This is what we call a limiting belief.

I don’t think anyone said 9s and 10s aren’t being approached. Like you said, most dudes just don’t have the confidence to approach women regardless. But if you take a prime Adriana Lima vs a girl who’s a 6 or 7 and drop them in a park, the 6 or 7 is way more likely to get cold approached.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I went on a date with an arabic baddie recently (yes i'm lowkey flexing:myman:) who told me dudes don't really approach her like that in public

when I asked her why she's been single for so long (7 months)

The situation is made worse by the UK criminaliszing cold approaching women in public as it's classed as harrassment over here
Cold approaching is illegal in Uk?:mjtf: are u serious?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Its something most of you arent accounting for.

More likely to fukk you with less effort=more attractive.

:mjtf:

I get what you mean but gotta use a different term:mjlol:

More efficienta better use of your time …but attractive is attractive. Just bc she fw you don’t mean she any more attractive :heh:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny: People getting they jokes off but I learned way too late in life that this is true. Some women are so fine they only attract a certain type of dude (boisterous and ready to act a fool) where other guys assume she is already taken (I did this shyt so much) or simply don't work up the nerve to speak.

Shoot your fukking shots, brehs.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

there's a lot of truth in this thread.

the women who get the most attention are the personable 6 - 8's.

even a 10/10 will start looking normal after a while .. and that is not enough to keep men interested longer term.

:hubie:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Why, because the 5s and 4s (anything below that is getting into precious territory and doesn't apply) are getting most of the attention,believe it or not, it's crowded at the bottom

Most men see them as easy lays and are not intimidated to approach them unlike dimes,7s and 8s which leads to overinflated ego and options for them.
This is a fact

Anyone disagreeing gets no cheeks

9afa4649369f695819ec5967f019fb6ad2-camron-cnn.1x.rsquare.w1400.png

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin: <— not about the “ran through” portion of your statement.:whoa:

But attractive people generally feel more comfortable and confident with each other, tis true.
I ain’t gonna hold you, the ran through statement was sensationalism but - if you’ve ran through 7,8s,9s you’d be surprised how that p*ssy coming (all pun intended)

shyt hurt my heart when the p*ssy didn’t match the face:mjcry:

Once you hit that upper level of handsome gang where you ONLY bag dimes (regular chicks that look like models) is when I noticed these patterns.

To anyone striving to bag 7s,8s,9s… trust me it’s not worth it.

And when i say bag, I’m talking po pimping sub $40 date

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I ain’t gonna hold you, the ran through statement was sensationalism but - if you’ve ran through 7,8s,9s you’d be surprised how that p*ssy coming (all pun intended)

shyt hurt my heart when the p*ssy didn’t match the face:mjcry:

Once you hit that upper level of handsome gang where you ONLY bag dimes (regular chicks that look like models) is when I noticed these patterns.

To anyone striving to bag 7s,8s,9s… trust me it’s not worth it.

And when i say bag, I’m talking po pimping sub $40 date
:sas2:But when it does match lolol

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Cold approaching is illegal in Uk?:mjtf: are u serious?
that actually happened ??

:picard: :mjcry:

Yes and no

You can technically still approach women but if she deems your approach made her uncomfortable in any way i.e "sexual" "aggressive" or "intrusive" in nature
then you would be in trouble. And we all know how women perceive interactions can depend on if she finds you physically attractive or not

So It's advisable to only approach women in public if she's giving out choosing signals. it's risky business out here

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
What really makes a woman a 6, 7, 8 and 9?
Like I’m legitimately confused about this.

A 6 is just above average women who don't neccesarily turn any heads but you would still be proud to be seen out with in public with them
Keke Palmer look alike for example

A 7 is an 8 without her shyt together say a regina hall that's broke or doesn't have her shyt together

9s and 10s are your certified baddies type Nia long,sanna lathan, maya jama, bernice burgos etc

Last edited: