For most average guys, 6s,7s and 8s are actually easier to get than 5s and 4s

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Hitting average chicks loses value after you’ve ran through a good few dozen

Only a badd baddd chick can get me in Mack mode these days. And not even badd in looks, she gotta have the character, personality and morals to match
For me now it's about having a chick with a smart job forreal :wow: ain't nothing more exhausting than pretending to be impressed by some chick with a lame job she doesn't even want.

Women who settle in general are unattractive :hubie: there's just too many avenues out here to not be getting towards your real goals

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me now it's about having a chick with a smart job forreal :wow: ain't nothing more exhausting than pretending to be impressed by some chick with a lame job she doesn't even want.

Women who settle in general are unattractive :hubie: there's just too many avenues out here to not be getting towards your real goals
Facts bro, a good job is one of the main things

If she has a good job the likelihood of her having stds/being ran thru is low

Ain’t no check with a good job got time to be laying on her back for diff guys and taking std clinic trips

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Here’s the truth

Those 4-5 and 6s are easy for the handsome brehs and the pretty rickys because nikkas know those chicks are easier to not only fukk, but sell those bytches dreams..

Years Years Years Ago when i was in college and had this call center job, I noticed these chicks like this one ex con older brother..

Dude fukk about 2 or 3 of the homely 4s-6s chicks and ended up shacking up with the chick and her kid and dude was selling this bytch dreams… oh baby its going to be me and u and your daughter will feel like my own.. dumb bytches fall for that lie and he sold this bytch on marriage and after awhile he started to cheat with better looking chicks and eased his way out of the 5 looking co worker chick and got with a 8 looking chick with no kids…

That 5 looking homely chick and the other bottom level chicks all looked stupid and then they tried to start hitting on the ugly bros and even the ugly bros said im good
this matches my observations. 4s and 5s arent just seen as easy lays, they keep broke men out of homelessness and starvation. very valuable at a certain stage of life.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Why do u approach them different? in what way.

I just go about it with better behavior. I start off selling myself as the good guy to settle down with vs the guy to have a good time with.

All that said every woman is different and i can usually adapt to whatever they're looking for.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Same size as a running back
ARadCq5.png
RIP Kevin Samuels

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The last bit is facts

As handsomegang alumni I can tell you fine chicks be getting rannnnnn thru

In my experience, fine chicks have more of a you’re hot im hot let’s fukk attitude. While the average girl wants reassurance and don’t wanna feel used etc etc.
:mjgrin: <— not about the “ran through” portion of your statement.:whoa:

But attractive people generally feel more comfortable and confident with each other, tis true.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
That’s not true most men don’t have the self-confidence to approach the most attractive women.
Most men don't have self confidence to approach period.
Idk where yall get the idea that these 9s and 10s are not being approached but they are.
This is what we call a limiting belief.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
:mjgrin: <— not about the “ran through” portion of your statement.:whoa:

But attractive people generally feel more comfortable and confident with each other, tis true.
The locker room won't accept that.
Brehs having Eureka moments about women and not even realizing that the numerical categorization of women and hyper analysis is actually their hindrance to finding a mate not the actual woman herself.
Ain't no confident man thinking "well she a 8 lemme see so my odds of her wanting me is 30% but boosted due to the men paying attention to all the 4,5,6 so now it 42%"

Daps
Its something most of you arent accounting for.

More likely to fukk you with less effort=more attractive.

Its like a honda vs a Range Rover. Sure a 20K range rover looks like the better catch compared to a 15K Honda. Until you think about the maintence,likelyhood of more people trying to steal it or kill you over it. Wishy washy,less likely to be reliable.
What if its a Defender :mjgrin:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Here’s the truth

Those 4-5 and 6s are easy for the handsome brehs and the pretty rickys because nikkas know those chicks are easier to not only fukk, but sell those bytches dreams..

Years Years Years Ago when i was in college and had this call center job, I noticed these chicks like this one ex con older brother..

Dude fukk about 2 or 3 of the homely 4s-6s chicks and ended up shacking up with the chick and her kid and dude was selling this bytch dreams… oh baby its going to be me and u and your daughter will feel like my own.. dumb bytches fall for that lie and he sold this bytch on marriage and after awhile he started to cheat with better looking chicks and eased his way out of the 5 looking co worker chick and got with a 8 looking chick with no kids…

That 5 looking homely chick and the other bottom level chicks all looked stupid and then they tried to start hitting on the ugly bros and even the ugly bros said im good

‘handsome brehs can pretty much do what they want unchecked with a mid chick lol and p*ssy is p*ssy as long as a chick is healthy