For all the Jordan got his Dad Killed heads???

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
so these genovese mob hit men that were 18 year olds that kept poppa jordan's car for 3 days after the murder and made numerous carphone calls from the vehicle were trained killers hired to settle up a gambling debt?...or did the mob just delegate this hit to some total fukk ups?

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
them 2 idiots that merked his pops were patsies but they way the shyt was presented, it looked like a carjacking gone wrong. they were prolly told that they could keep the whip and whatever cash he had on them so of course those motherfukkas wanted to stunt. This was back in 1993 and the Lexus SC they took from him was prolly the equivalent to pushing a Ferrari.
But it says that Jordan's pop was sleeping when they killed him. I never understood why would someone turn a robbery into homicide but I guess I'm giving these low level goons too much credit.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:dahell:

its 1.2, its illegal to walk around with that.. and even withdrawing raises redflags like its a blood holiday...

plus.. he probably thought he would go double or nothing :birdman:

no saying any of those posts is real tho
it's illegal to walk around with legal money... it's a red flag for michael jordan to walk in a bank and withdraw his own money from his own account and spend it in a legal place of business that state and federal law allows legal gambling

please direct me to this law

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
You fakkits besmirching the GOAT's dad without a lick of evidence. :pacspit:

All your theories make no fukken sense.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i thought it was common knowledge that jordan's pops was gettin his gay on at rest stop bathrooms and ran into the wrong dudes that wanted to rob him etc

1449.gif

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
But it says that Jordan's pop was sleeping when they killed him. I never understood why would someone turn a robbery into homicide but I guess I'm giving these low level goons too much credit.

Low level goons?
They went undercover
Gave his pops good dikk and put him to sleep
Don't even ask me how
The mob made it look random
They wanted Jordan to get the point
But they didn't want the heat on them