For all the Jordan got his Dad Killed heads???

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
actually no i cant totally believe it could be random...i havent read up enough to think otherwise....
but you do yourself a disservice as a human being to not think of other reason especially the fact the man was MJ father. One of the biggest money maker of the planet at the time father getting killed opened up a whole new world of legitimate alternate scenarios

Same country JFK got killed and the official story is :what: so MJ father being done by a hit is not of the question

Jumping to random conclusions isn't the same as thinking of reasons. Typically, you use evidence to draw conclusions, not conclusions to create evidence.

How would anyone know that was MJs father?

Why would killing his father be better than having one of the richest athletes in your pocket to either pay you back or point shave?

Why wouldn't MJ go to the authorities after his father was killed?

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
MJ dad was a child molester so I wouldnt be shocked if he was a faq too

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
damn jordan stans in here mad as fukk
untitled-86zd5i.gif

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens

I don't know if he played with lil boys ding dongs but I know he was a known associate of the first world trade center bomber

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
i thought it was common knowledge that jordan's pops was gettin his gay on at rest stop bathrooms and ran into the wrong dudes that wanted to rob him etc

3PYKmMK.png

I don't know if he played with lil boys ding dongs but I know he was a known associate of the first world trade center bomber

The Ducktales in this thread. I think a lot of people are projecting their MJ hatred onto his father.

DuckTales.gif

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
lots of yall not readin the thread i see...theres more to this than just :duck:

stay in complete denial tho:umad:

yall'd rather it be a mob hit than random dudes over some gay shyt goin down:childplease:

guess thats easier to digest:heh:

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
@mrken12

Michael Jordan’s sister, Deloris Jordan is accusing their father, James Jordan of rape. Here are some excerpt’s from Deloris Jordan’s book, “In my Family’s Shadow”

Ending eight years after it first began and five years after losing my virginity to my father, it scares me to think how much longer the abuse would have went on had I not spit out the dreadful truth to my mother during one of our many heated disagreements. Disagreements that were sometimes anything but pleasant and often featured no indication of love between the two of us.

So as she ranted and raved about how no slutty daughter of hers better get pregnant and bring any b*stard children into her house. I finally heard myself saying: “If I am so much of a slut, why don’t you keep your husband out of my bed?”

When I finally found the courage to let my father’s deeds tumble from my lips, I did not know what to expect, but I never in a million years would have guessed that my mother would turn on me. Her words of betrayals did far more damage to me than my father’s deeds. They spoke volumes to the fact that she really did not care about me, which my father obviously knew. It is because she was so expressive with her dislike for me that probably made my father know he could get away with violating me.

My father confessed his actions on the same day that I disclosed them to my mother. And on that frightful day of admission, I watched my mother, looking for a sign, any sign that she cared about me.

The memory of my father whispering in my ear during the wee hours of the night about the beauty of my body has played over and over in my head for many years. And as if that has not been incapacitating enough by itself, having to comprehend the fact that more often than not, he had just gotten out of the bed he shared with my mother to find his way to my bedroom has just added to the realization of the painful situation.

:sas2:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lots of yall not readin the thread i see...theres more to this than just :duck:

stay in complete denial tho:umad:

yall'd rather it be a mob hit than random dudes over some gay shyt goin down:childplease:

guess thats easier to digest:heh:

No, sane people would rather believe it was random dudes doing random crime rather than latching onto random small town gossip based on 0% facts and evidence and then using an internet write up of said small town gossip as cold hard facts

Ole my 3rd cousin who paints the nails of a sister of a guy who lives in that town told me what really went down :smugfavre: lookin ass nicca