For all the Jordan got his Dad Killed heads???

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
What was everybody thinking when jordan retired the first time?

i was a little kid but he was my favorite player and it caught me off guard. i was too young to question why the best player in the world would retire after winning his 3rd straight title. i just figured since him and his pops were close that he needed some time to get away and get some physical and emotional rest. he'd been playing until may and june every season and had the barcelona olympics the year before where he was basically up 21 hours a day playing basketball and wildin out.

there was no internet back then where you could do research. you pretty much listened to whatever the news told you. it told me james jordan was randomly robbed and killed, so that's what i believed.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
How did I miss this looney thread? :deadrose: I was 4 in '93 but the way jordan moved & the truth bout Jordan a$$hole ways slowly came out. I always wondered :wtf: but these stories are crazy! If he was fuccn his child then shyt, maybe y'all got the story 40% right.

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Main Entry: in·vis·i·ble
Pronunciation: \(ˌ)in-ˈvi-zə-bəl\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latininvisibilis, from in- + visibilisvisible
Date: 14th century
1 a : incapable by nature of being seen b : inaccessible to hits : hidden 2 : imperceptible,inconspicuous 3 a : not appearing in published financial statements b : not reflected in statistics

He thought he was invisible
That they couldn't see him or do anything to him
But anybody can get it

Any of ya ever seen Jordan wearing Versace?
Of course not
He got popped cuz of jordans pops

:francis: This is how you try and cover up your illiteracy? Come on now. We all know you meant invincible.

Last edited:

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i was a little kid but he was my favorite player and it caught me off guard. i was too young to question why the best player in the world would retire after winning his 3rd straight title. i just figured since him and his pops were close that he needed some time to get away and get some physical and emotional rest. he'd been playing until may and june every season and had the barcelona olympics the year before where he was basically up 21 hours a day playing basketball and wildin out.

there was no internet back then where you could do research. you pretty much listened to whatever the news told you. it told me james jordan was randomly robbed and killed, so that's what i believed.

:obama:I must be around your age. That was just around the time that Jerry Jones fired Jimmy Johnson as well. As a kid you truly believe that winning is everything in sports, and like you I couldn't wrap my head around either of those circumstances.

Funny enough, that was one of the first times that I realized feuds and personal issues could supercede winning -- not that I really grasped the concept per se, but more that there must be some reason for MJ to retire in his prime and Jimmy Johnson to get fired after his unmitigated success. A true life lesson:ehh:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This thread is the fukken jokes. Try winning three championships back to back to back and see what that shyt does to your body. MJ basically had it with the Bulls organization too off the court. He was basically like :pacspit: to them.
He had nothing to prove, the whole motivation was gone.

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being a chicago bulls fan n growing up across the street to the house that mj built and having a boys &girls club named after his father that basically saved n changed my life before the age of 10 n gave me hoop dreams almost 25+ yrs later its so much information out here via the internet mj might get exposed which is fukd up at the same time has me wondering about a lot of fraud mob activity in sports especially these last few Superbowl games being rigged fixed where "make america great again" supportor being compared to mj now shyt is mid blowing:jbhmm: this internet shyt is a gift n a curse the truth will come out soon we already know bout JFK mlk Malcolm 911 Katrina earthquake in Haiti(1804 payback) now Hilary-Obama crime family(deep state) vs trump what if sports entertainment is just a distraction:damn:what if magic didn't really have hiv:lupe: