For all the Jordan got his Dad Killed heads???

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah first time I'm hearing it breh :pachaha:

Dudes actually right, I read this on a blog a while back, thought it was a joke but the fact more people corroborating this story it makes me think it's real.

To this day, the truth concerning the death of James R. Jordan, Michael Jordan's father, is shrouded in mystery. I investigated numerous sources to get to the bottom of things. While many well-known columnists (The Basketball Guy, Bill Simmons) have speculated it was over gambling debts, some have flung out an ever more bizarre theory—Jordan's father was a homosexual, and his death was the result of a tryst gone wrong. Most prominent of these "Gay-Gate" believers is Gibbons Wingate, a small-time columnist for the Lumberton Journal, a small-town newspaper that sits five miles from the exact place where the elder Jordan met his untimely demise in Lumberton, North Carolina. "No one wants to talk about it, but I put two and two together, and it turns out Mr. Jordan's father was most likely killed in a lover's quarrel of sorts." Wingate began, much to my amusement and chagrin. His explanation was amusing, bizarre, ridiculous—all of these things at once—but I stymied my skepticism and listened with an open mind. "Jordan knew his father was a homosexual. Only a handful of people in the league knew, but they swore to keep it a secret. It's one of those rumors that will neither receive confirmation nor denial, they just leave it alone. Those in the know, however, know the full truth. Michael kept it hush-hush, and it's still a secret he'll take to the grave."

As he continued to explain his story, he eventually reached the meaty part—the details of his tragic death. "Jordan's father frequented a restop on I-95 to essentially engage in sexual activities with other men. Some in the gay community knew he was Michael's father, but they never revealed it. A pair of men, who weren't even gay, concocted a brilliant plan. The men decided to take photos of them engaging in homosexual behavior with Jordan, and they would ransom not only his father, but they would extort the younger Jordan in exchange for keeping his father's dirty secret just that, a secret." Wingate concluded with a deadpan stare on his face. I could tell he completely believed what he was saying, and I felt compelled to believe him as well.

"Very few know this, but they found condoms, lubricant, and a large plastic genitalia at the crime scene. The police knew what the deal was and destroyed the evidence. A crime reporter for the Lumberton Journal, Leonard Schmidt was on scene, but he refuses to confirm it on the record. He told me once while doing the write-up for the story though." Wingate continued.

Wingate went on to speak for another hour, but I truncated his tale: After Michael found out, he was devestated. He offered the criminals' families an undisclosed sum of $2.5 million each to never confirm or reveal details of the story.

When I asked Wingate for proof?

"The files are locked away in a safety deposit box. I can't reveal them, but I'll tell you this: either believe me or don't, but that's the truth."

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
1. He gambled on horses
2. He thought he was invisible
3. Because they did kill his dad
4. In blood
5. Illuminati
6. 100% knowledge, no involvement except for suspension
:camby:
invisible_man.jpeg

I was actually taking this post seriously till #5 :heh:
:snoop: #2 tho. :wow:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
1. He gambled on horses
2. He thought he was invisible
3. Because they did kill his dad
4. In blood
5. Illuminati
6. 100% knowledge, no involvement except for suspension
That's not how it works. Stop talking about shyt you have no idea about.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Simmons always makes a reference that Stern suspended him for gambling, and that's why he went to baseball. He always passes it off as a joke though.

you got way too much time playa:mjpls::myman:why da fukk is mj doing an interview with shades on

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Main Entry: in·vis·i·ble
Pronunciation: \(ˌ)in-ˈvi-zə-bəl\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latininvisibilis, from in- + visibilisvisible
Date: 14th century
1 a : incapable by nature of being seen b : inaccessible to hits : hidden 2 : imperceptible,inconspicuous 3 a : not appearing in published financial statements b : not reflected in statistics

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
It's like people can't comprehend the idea of random crime and have to invent scenarios to make themselves more comfortable so they can sleep at night.
actually no i cant totally believe it could be random...i havent read up enough to think otherwise....
but you do yourself a disservice as a human being to not think of other reason especially the fact the man was MJ father. One of the biggest money maker of the planet at the time father getting killed opened up a whole new world of legitimate alternate scenarios

Same country JFK got killed and the official story is :what: so MJ father being done by a hit is not of the question

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
I heard this too way back.. it was either this or these dudes merked him cause of the money Jordan owed.. :manny:

To this day, the truth concerning the death of James R. Jordan, Michael Jordan's father, is shrouded in mystery. I investigated numerous sources to get to the bottom of things. While many well-known columnists (The Basketball Guy, Bill Simmons) have speculated it was over gambling debts, some have flung out an ever more bizarre theory—Jordan's father was a homosexual, and his death was the result of a tryst gone wrong. Most prominent of these "Gay-Gate" believers is Gibbons Wingate, a small-time columnist for the Lumberton Journal, a small-town newspaper that sits five miles from the exact place where the elder Jordan met his untimely demise in Lumberton, North Carolina. "No one wants to talk about it, but I put two and two together, and it turns out Mr. Jordan's father was most likely killed in a lover's quarrel of sorts." Wingate began, much to my amusement and chagrin. His explanation was amusing, bizarre, ridiculous—all of these things at once—but I stymied my skepticism and listened with an open mind. "Jordan knew his father was a homosexual. Only a handful of people in the league knew, but they swore to keep it a secret. It's one of those rumors that will neither receive confirmation nor denial, they just leave it alone. Those in the know, however, know the full truth. Michael kept it hush-hush, and it's still a secret he'll take to the grave."

As he continued to explain his story, he eventually reached the meaty part—the details of his tragic death. "Jordan's father frequented a restop on I-95 to essentially engage in sexual activities with other men. Some in the gay community knew he was Michael's father, but they never revealed it. A pair of men, who weren't even gay, concocted a brilliant plan. The men decided to take photos of them engaging in homosexual behavior with Jordan, and they would ransom not only his father, but they would extort the younger Jordan in exchange for keeping his father's dirty secret just that, a secret." Wingate concluded with a deadpan stare on his face. I could tell he completely believed what he was saying, and I felt compelled to believe him as well.

"Very few know this, but they found condoms, lubricant, and a large plastic genitalia at the crime scene. The police knew what the deal was and destroyed the evidence. A crime reporter for the Lumberton Journal, Leonard Schmidt was on scene, but he refuses to confirm it on the record. He told me once while doing the write-up for the story though." Wingate continued.

Wingate went on to speak for another hour, but I truncated his tale: After Michael found out, he was devestated. He offered the criminals' families an undisclosed sum of $2.5 million each to never confirm or reveal details of the story.

When I asked Wingate for proof?

"The files are locked away in a safety deposit box. I can't reveal them, but I'll tell you this: either believe me or don't, but that's the truth."

stop making shyt up

:comeon:
:camby: