For all the Jordan got his Dad Killed heads???

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:dwillhuh:How does that work?
Main Entry: in·vis·i·ble
Pronunciation: \(ˌ)in-ˈvi-zə-bəl\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latininvisibilis, from in- + visibilisvisible
Date: 14th century
1 a : incapable by nature of being seen b : inaccessible to hits : hidden 2 : imperceptible,inconspicuous 3 a : not appearing in published financial statements b : not reflected in statistics

He thought he was invisible
That they couldn't see him or do anything to him
But anybody can get it

Any of ya ever seen Jordan wearing Versace?
Of course not
He got popped cuz of jordans pops

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latininvisibilis, from in- + visibilisvisible
1 a : incapable by nature of being seen b : inaccessible to hits : hidden 2 : imperceptible,inconspicuous 3 a : not appearing in published financial statements b : not reflected in statistics
We are NOT getting manikin'd again :ufdup:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker

But anybody can get it

Of course not

:mindblown:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

But anybody can get it

Of course not

:dwillhuh:Nikka what the fukk are you even typing? Ol'boys didn't even know it was Jordans pop until afterward. The cac one had a wrap sheet filled with robberies. They thought this was another lick.

IllumantiXXX I am out.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This is such a poor conspiracy theory.

He was cruising at a rest stop and INCIDENTALLY got robbed :heh:

The two events have no correlation...
Its like if I said 'Yeah JFK was killed by a lone madman. BUT... right before the assassination, he banged a tranny"

U just throwin unnecessary shade:mjlol:

I never heard the gay shyt about cheese eyes dad at the rest stop, but it aint the same thing as JFK banging a tranny, real :shaq:shyt goes down at rest areas, dawg. There is enough documentation to confirm that shyt.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
this is my opinion.....

Jordan a heavy gambler, was betting on NBA games, he was told by unknown powerful forces, to loose a game or series, but mike pride got the best of him... The unknown powerful forces, lost a lot of money... they had to send Mike a message to not double cross them ever, so they murked his pops.. The NBA investigated and found mike was gambling on games, so instead of banning him, Stern told him to cool out a few years, till this murder/gambling blows over, so he played baseball. NBA was loosing ratings b/c of no Jordan, so stern had him come back.

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
Real talk I have heard a couple times about Jordans pops being gay on some barbershop talk type shyt.

I always thought it was because of a gambling debt.