For All Of You Well Done Steak Eaters, I Have A Question...

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been to a few places with amazing food: Paris, Costa Rica, Jamaica (both local cousine and Secrets resort, renowned for their all inclusive food)…even stateside New Orleans…

And not once, NEVER did I order steak. Ngga I wish I would 😂 I know folk who travel as well and when they talk about the great foods they’ve had I ain’t NEVER heard a mfer say ‘I had some steak in Bali…I had a steak in Portugal’. Tf? “Steak” lol Not sure why people act like it’s the final boss of good eating

Last edited:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
That first pic is a chopped up roast, wifey making me one tomorrow

It's def dry as fukk tho where is the gravy? it should look like this

Leave well done gang alone our steak be juicy as fukk just not bloody

Juicy not bloody

Nobody is eating a dry steak stop it 😂

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I used to think that when I wasn't cooking it properly, so many ppl like it for a reason. Your basically saying that you would fry an octopus sunny side up and complain that it's nasty instead of getting the right cut and cooking it the way it's meant to be cooked. There's a technique.
Nah, not what Im saying. I’ve had good steaks and it’s just that, a *good* steak. It’s just not what people hype it to be.

And the funny thing is people always counter with ‘it’s the cut’ or ‘how it’s cooked’. My folks are west African and they make a type of steak/beef skewer that’s seasoned up and I promise you it’s better than any choice cut you get from a restaurant. And it’s just a cheap cut of steak but it’s chopped and smaller and it’s, you know, seasoned

Daps
This what y'all eating :hhh:

vt5uob1008581.jpg

shutterstock_11482531.0.jpg

That look good to you? :childplease:
And before you say "I like mine mid well" mid well is supposed to have a little bit of pink in it

main-qimg-baf116908686fdd392f08dccfd795f92-lq

Nobody can find me a well done steak that looks good and not dry

dem medium well folk are probably worse.. :pacspit: they want to act sophisticated and cultured but all their talking points are about well done steak...... absolute heathens....

Daps
English-French fine dining wars that have been going on since the time of the Plantagenets. The French ate their steaks rare, the English copied. The French found out the English eat theirs rare, they go back to eating steaks well. It's been flipping back and forth ever since the 1150s.

Daps
Nah, not what Im saying. I’ve had good steaks and it’s just that, a *good* steak. It’s just not what people hype it to be.

And the funny thing is people always counter with ‘it’s the cut’ or ‘how it’s cooked’. My folks are west African and they make a type of steak/beef skewer that’s seasoned up and I promise you it’s better than any choice cut you get from a restaurant. And it’s just a cheap cut of steak but it’s chopped and smaller and it’s, you know, seasoned

You ain't been to no Brazilian or Argentine steak house or churrasqueria in Rio then...

Daps

suya 🤩