For All Of You Well Done Steak Eaters, I Have A Question...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If all you eat is well done, go to a really good steak place and order medium rare. That will change your mind.

Thats not a fair statement. Because if youve been ordering well done at restaraunts,theyve probably been giving you the cheapest shyt they had in the back:mjlol:. Aint nobody wasting a good steak to cook it well done. Every black person I know still eats their steaks well done though. Ita how I was raised too:manny:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Op do you like eating bloody meat?
Absolutely not

That's not blood in steak. They drain all the blood out of the meat first and the rest comes out after they cut it. It's the same thing as a "juicy" steak just not cooked as long so it's a different color.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
This what y'all eating :hhh:

vt5uob1008581.jpg

shutterstock_11482531.0.jpg

That look good to you? :childplease:
And before you say "I like mine mid well" mid well is supposed to have a little bit of pink in it

Nobody can find me a well done steak that looks good and not dry

Only broke people eat well done steak because they just don't know any better..:francis:

Type of nikkas who put ketchup on their steak...:francis:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Never had a well done steak I couldn't easily cut...quit going to cheap hole in the wall restaurants
As someone said upthread restaurants are not selling you premium steaks well done, they are selling you steaks nobody would buy. So hole in the wall joint or not, they're ripping you off and laughing at you in the kitchen for a fact.

Do you even know if your steak has been aged? Bet you couldn't tell because they save the Walmart steak for when you come to town.

Seriously your wasting your money. When all you have to do is leave your steak alone for 5 minutes when cooked at the correct temperature and ta da no "blood".
You know what's funny, even though they over cook your steak by a mile they still rest it properly otherwise you wouldnt be able to cut it.

A well done steak screams " I grew up poor." No offense but it does.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Steak is nasty

I don't see how people eat that shyt

All that chewing:hhh: because it never seems digestible
Very slept on comment. Steak is overrated af. And I order mine medium well.

It’s too large a meat pause and even if you go with medium rare it’s too chewy. Not you mention bc it’s so hyped the sides that come with it are bullshyt (a baked potatoe, word ngga) and what other food on planet earth do people hype bc of how LITTLE you season it.

Steak is right there with eating crabs—-all hype and bougieness built around how you order and how you eat it etc but it is not an enjoyable eating experience.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

It’s too large a meat pause and even if you go with medium rare it’s too chewy. It’s not enjoyable. It’s right there with eating crabs—-all hype and bougieness built around how you order and how you eat it etc but it is not an enjoyable eating experience.

Exactly!!! :salute:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876

It’s too large a meat pause and even if you go with medium rare it’s too chewy. Not you mention bc it’s so hyped the sides that come with it are bullshyt (a baked potatoe, word ngga) and what other food on planet earth do people hype bc of how LITTLE you season it.

Steak is right there with eating crabs—-all hype and bougieness built around how you order and how you eat it etc but it is not an enjoyable eating experience.
I used to think that when I wasn't cooking it properly, so many ppl like it for a reason. Your basically saying that you would fry an octopus sunny side up and complain that it's nasty instead of getting the right cut and cooking it the way it's meant to be cooked. There's a technique.