For All Of You Well Done Steak Eaters, I Have A Question...

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Brehs can eat whatever they want however they want.

Those of us who don’t want blood gushing out of our evening supper need fear no reprisal from savages who want to dine like middle age cacs
1 its not blood. 2 it makes the steak just more tender...objectively. it literally will do nothing to you...just ignorance

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
maybe we just need to not give a fuk what other people eat. Lets mind our own plates :mjgrin:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
I used to call well done because i wanted it "cooked thoroughly" until i realized that rare is the lowest safe cooking temperature. Medium rare for me. I feel like steak supposed to be juicy or you not really gone get the most enjoyment out of it. That's when you have to rely on butter and sauces for moisture. Steak by itself is sposed to be moist and flavorful enough to not need all that
A steak that is cooked properly doesn't need extra sauce. If you have to have sauce to eat your steak you've ruined it.
The only thing that bothers me about the well done crew is the pride they have in having never even tried medium rare. Most people I know that eat well done have never even attempted to try rare/medium rare so it's honestly like they just don't know better. Poor things
Willful ignorance is the worst.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Folks'll get a well done steak only to then douse it in shytty steak sauce or ketchup. I've seen a couple of executive chefs that I've worked for just nuke them heauxs and call it a day.

Med rare >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>