Footage of Me Approaching Married Women---Choosing Signal Game Next

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
I agree 100%. You gotta be built different or straight up forged from steel to be daytime cold approaching.

In fact, I think We need a thread like the vocaroo thread for coliCasanovas in here trying to “give game”. If they really about that life they better post proof.:yeshrug:
Cold approaching in this manner is low level activity though. If you want a one night stand then go to the club or bar

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I agree 100%. You gotta be built different or straight up forged from steel to be daytime cold approaching.

In fact, I think We need a thread like the vocaroo thread for coliCasanovas in here trying to “give game”. If they really about that life they better post proof.:yeshrug:
Most definitely

Only 3 types of men have enough balls to do this

1. dudes who built themselves up and overcame the adversity to speak to random women in public
2. weirdos who are doing the shyt for some lame ass reason like harassing women that makes the normal brehs look bad
3. Dumb dudes who literally don’t have the mental capacity to feel anxious about socializing

This shyt ain’t for the faint of heart, most of the dudes in this thread wouldn’t be able to hang and would be questioning their entire existence after the first rejection :heh:

This is one of the hardest things a man can do, I respect anyone about that life.

---

Superstar
Daps
I would never knowingly approach a marrried woman

Title of the trend implies like that is your aim breh?

not sure if that is the aim or just titled the thread like that but if you are not going after married, ignore the rest of the message. If you going after married I'm telling you from now don't cousin got murdered cause he touched a married woman.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
someone posted this in OP's last thread

5p2yqj.jpg

:deadmanny:

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
A few advise to OP, you need to change your pickup line. Drop the only fans thing, trust it isn’t a compliment and some might find it offensive. Second the married women thing is pointless and just reduces your success rate. As well as breaking through the barrier of sparking an initial attraction you also have to overcome the obstacle of an intermediary…the husband. Also drop that one night in town shyt as it only implies one thing and despite knowing you want to fukk some women still prefer you be coy regarding your objective. You have the right approach as you are not ultra aggressive but you need to have a switch up in your lines. You are clearly not a bad looking guy as most seem receptive to your initial advances but there seems to be something that doesn’t quiet click.:jbhmm:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
lol...I dropped the onlyfans-may have been too much...but as far as the other stuff, it's for fun. I don't purposely hit on married women.

I noticed you have a YouTube channel based around all this, eventually your viewers will want results.