Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I am having a SERIOUS problem lately.

I'm on some Agent Smith shyt right now

"When my last steady piece flew the coop.. I knew what I was supposed to do. Get online and find some random hook ups... But I was compelled to stay .. the fukc off them dating sites"

Cause the last time I snagged a couple of them off the net, they were kinda weird and at least one was just a cum dumpster who met lots of guys online and let them smash first day.

So here I am thinking I'm gonna meet someone in real life. I do have a handful of women at work who appear to be with it but they are strict hit and run and you can't run very well if you work together.

So I have resisted that outlet

Admittedly I don't just run up on random women and start spitting. I try to wait for them to stare at me or get close to me intentionally or some signal that she's feeling the kid.. and open to being engaged in the first place..

Nothing yet.

My problem stems from a lifetime of chicks jumping in my lap. I had to work on a couple but generally they made it crystal clear day one and I just had to swoop them up at my leisure.

But I done got old. The women I am attracted to are the younger ones. The ones that give me rhythm now are my age, but on the decline. Generally the fine women my age are already wifed up with a dude who can afford whatever she wants.

To put it in perspective: I only been seriously back at it for a couple months. So I'll develop some kind of plan soon enough.

Last edited:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
why this chick look at you like she seen a ghost or something tho breh :laff:

wSxqwev.png
:russ::russ:

earthwalka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Go somewhere where women aren't engaged in something.

A supermarket is hilarious as I bet a lot of those women saw you approaching other women. Makes you look like a pest. And with very obvious pick up lines as well.

I always have more success where women are more relaxed a coffee shop, or a park.

Look at this breh. He has a foot fetish and makes it clear he wants to film and touch their feet and women still stop and chat even if they don't want to show their feet.

This guy is effortless and his responses never seem canned.

nikkas with foot fetishes deserve to be locked up under the jail, I don’t care :scust:

Daps

@Low End Derrick @Krisrunner2049 @Vilified not verified

Yo...somebody hit me up with some lines to use or ideas. Hitting the college campuses soon

Shooters shoot breh so you always have my sincere support from a fellow shooter.

With that being said, we need to get to the bottom of this cause this is your 3rd video and I haven't seen you be successful yet.

I used to get numbers barely trying. I mean don't get me wrong its a numbers game but my nikka... you haven't gotten one number yet?

:picard:

How do you be dressing when you approaching these women?

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Shooters shoot breh so you always have my sincere support from a fellow shooter.

With that being said, we need to get to the bottom of this cause this is your 3rd video and I haven't seen you be successful yet.

I used to get numbers barely trying. I mean don't get me wrong its a numbers game but my nikka... you haven't gotten one number yet?

:picard:

How do you be dressing when you approaching these women?
I got 3 numbers on vid....lmao.....damn bro

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
salute young brother this is how a lot of us learned the game cold approaching and I subscribed :salute:

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
I am having a SERIOUS problem lately.

I'm on some Agent Smith shyt right now

"When my last steady piece flew the coop.. I knew what I was supposed to do. Get online and find some random hook ups... But I was compelled to stay .. the fukc off them dating sites"

Cause the last time I snagged a couple of them off the net, they were kinda weird and at least one was just a cum dumpster who met lots of guys online and let them smash first day.

So here I am thinking I'm gonna meet someone in real life. I do have a handful of women at work who appear to be with it but they are strict hit and run and you can't run very well if you work together.

So I have resisted that outlet

Admittedly I don't just run up on random women and start spitting. I try to wait for them to stare at me or get close to me intentionally or some signal that she's feeling the kid.. and open to being engaged in the first place..

Nothing yet.

My problem stems from a lifetime of chicks jumping in my lap. I had to work on a couple but generally they made it crystal clear day one and I just had to swoop them up at my leisure.

But I done got old. The women I am attracted to are the younger ones. The ones that give me rhythm now are my age, but on the decline. Generally the fine women my age are already wifed up with a dude who can afford whatever she wants.

To put it in perspective: I only been seriously back at it for a couple months. So I'll develop some kind of plan soon enough.
better get back out there and have some fun....what you got to lose?