Footage of Me Approaching Married Women---Choosing Signal Game Next

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
You about 50 years behind.:mjlol: It's plenty of woman that want sex with a random man.

There absolutely are.

But it will be a VERY small percentage that will actually "go for it" when approached with the "one night in town" offer, while the man is recording with his phone when she just ran to Walgreens to get some dental floss.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Use this one too. Telling ya'll this shyt work. *Disclaimer, you can't be dusty as fukk*

Me: Hey, do you know if there are rest rooms in here? :ld:

Her: I'm not sure :manny:

Me: Oh shyt, you from *insert city* :gladbron:

Her: Uhhh no :rudy:

Me: Aw damn, that accent sounded like *insert same city* Plus your swag different from folk around here. :jbhmm:

Her: :lupe: No, I'm from here.

Me: :mjlit:

Her: :queen:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
"I just wanna let you know you have a beautiful smile"

Woman:
full

Daps
Let me give you some REAL tips.

I bet you were walking around the market with nothing in your hands. You need to act like you belong. Push a cart around with things in it like you just happen to be shopping. Your approaches came off like you came outside for that specific purpose. That tells women you don't get p*ssy.

Women aren't going to just have sex with some stranger. TF does she care that you're in town for one night? You need to at least have something in common with them. Even the whole "show me around" isn't good because again it makes you an "other". The less a woman knows about you, the less direct you should be. Being direct, in my opinion, is for women you have something in common with like work or school or mutual friends.

You also approached a lot of these women from behind. NEVER DO THAT. Catching women off guard already puts them on defense. Let them see you coming while not looking like you're about to approach.

Jumpscaring women combined with asking them out in the first breath is a recipe for failure.

Here's my "formula":
1. Look like you belong.
2. Let her see you coming.
3. Talk about something on your mind that is relevant to the situation or vicinity.
4. Begin asking questions about her. Don't ask if she has a man.
5. Get her number.

(none these other dudes on here will EVER be this specific. They'll just be vague and tell you "mouthpiece!" because they are fakkits.)

This good advice thurgood

I just use mouth piece

Make it quick and short

Make eye contact give her compliment and ask her a few question

She kno why im here thurgood

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Let me give you some REAL tips.

I bet you were walking around the market with nothing in your hands. You need to act like you belong. Push a cart around with things in it like you just happen to be shopping. Your approaches came off like you came outside for that specific purpose. That tells women you don't get p*ssy.

Women aren't going to just have sex with some stranger. TF does she care that you're in town for one night? You need to at least have something in common with them. Even the whole "show me around" isn't good because again it makes you an "other". The less a woman knows about you, the less direct you should be. Being direct, in my opinion, is for women you have something in common with like work or school or mutual friends.

You also approached a lot of these women from behind. NEVER DO THAT. Catching women off guard already puts them on defense. Let them see you coming while not looking like you're about to approach.

Jumpscaring women combined with asking them out in the first breath is a recipe for failure.

Here's my "formula":
1. Look like you belong.
2. Let her see you coming.
3. Talk about something on your mind that is relevant to the situation or vicinity.
4. Begin asking questions about her. Don't ask if she has a man.
5. Get her number.

(none these other dudes on here will EVER be this specific. They'll just be vague and tell you "mouthpiece!" because they are fakkits.)

This is excellent advice that I also employ, but most brehs are going to trip and fall over 3 and 4, breh.

They can't do that. They can't have a conversation with a woman about something other than fukking her. It's weird and I don't understand it, but they just can't do it.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Respect the game but your whole approach goofy OP :umad:

I’m a MASTER at cold approaching (it’s my preferred method, social media is second,) so if I see a woman who interests me, I’m shooting at her. Period. Life too short for what ifs, and if she don’t bite, good looking on the XP, bish. :heh:

fukking a woman you just had the nuts to strike up conversation with, that you otherwise wouldn’t have fukked, is a nice little confidence booster.

So once you master it, you naturally become more relaxed and likeable in conversation. In this video you sound nervous as fukk. :laff:

Just recording yourself at a Walmart making failed attempt after failed attempt for the Internet is corny as shyt though.

You have no humor, can’t turn a no into a yes, don’t have enough finesse, tact, or assertiveness. And your voice sounds soft and like you’re pleading with women to talk to you. Learn to make your tone more direct. Masculine and suggestive, but not intimidating or overtly sexual.

Open up with off-the-cuff humor. That rehearsed shyt is like trying to shoot at birds mid-flight with a water pistol. You see a bytch grabbing eggs in the dairy section, make a joke about it, then if or when she laughs, tell her how attractive she is, in a less generic way, sound genuinely pleased, and direct the conversation from there.

If it doesn’t work, that’s part of the game. And don’t record it, bytches can probably smell your weird voyeuristic energy from a mile away. It’s just creep shyt. Imagine getting the number then the bytch finds your YouTube. :snoop:

They just don’t make playas like they used to :francis:
Got so much to say in this paragraph but ain’t out with these vlogs like OP. Keep up the good work @Pdiddy :salute:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Here is some simple but not easy game. Approach her as a shopper and ask her to give you some advice on something like what’s fun and memorable to do in town if she only had one night to do it. Get her to imagine herself in your situation. Tell her that you like her way of thinking and might consider spending your one night that way and would be even better if she join you. BTW avoid women talking on cell phones and only approach 7s and up

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone giving advice should be required to post their own audio. So far breh is the only one showing proof that he actually doesn’t this shyt :ufdup:

I agree 100%. You gotta be built different or straight up forged from steel to be daytime cold approaching.

In fact, I think We need a thread like the vocaroo thread for coliCasanovas in here trying to “give game”. If they really about that life they better post proof.:yeshrug: