Footage of Me Approaching Married Women---Choosing Signal Game Next

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Cold approaching in this manner is low level activity though. If you want a one night stand then go to the club or bar
why is it low level?

If you got it like that you don't even gotta cold approach.

If you that dude, and you just go about your day women will choose. You step to them and make shyt happen.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
You should double down and post this on the coli sister site. If you want real critics and feedback.

You can triple down on the rejections but it will bring the most fukkery.

I'm sure those ladies will tune you up and a few gems will be provided to you

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
post up ya videos cold approach Lieutenant Colonel:unimpressed:
ask @A.V. :unimpressed:

I don’t record random women for random dry dikk nikkas on the internet. I know it’s a foreign concept, but I’m not violating anybody’s privacy and recording them for clout. How is this not one of the first things you think of? :mindblown:

The women in these videos could be your sister, moms, aunt, niece. GOOFY shyt. I just don’t move like that, I’ll beat you the fukk up for recording one of mine for some goofy ass nikkas on an anonymous internet forum. It’s like y’all don’t know how to draw the line between trolling on here and doing real life clown shyt.

This is how I know nikkas don’t have homeboys, social circles, women friends. Imagine telling someone you know know that this is the type shyt you’re into doing. Pathetic fukks. :umad:

The fact nikkas really need tutorials on how to approach women is not only sad, it lets me know we’re not the same. To each his own, but you might be better off…asking a woman? Family member? Female friend? If you’re too timid and inexperienced to approach a woman naturally (literally some of the easiest shyt ever, they’re humans too…just…TALK to them?) :ohhh:

…tells me we’re not even the same caliber of MAN. If women give you the heebie jeebies, I can only imagine what other areas of your life you’re lacking in. Probably let your boss talk racist shyt, scared to initiate a promotion conversation, barber fukk your hairline up and you just hop out the chair and roll with it :scust:

You cacs and socially inept negroes on here ficking disgust me. Why the fukk did what I say to OP trigger you so badly in the first place? I wasn’t even talking to your goofy ass. YOU must really be invested and need threads like this. fukk I look like violating my own principles and recording women to prove something to your corny ass and get some daps? You got the game fukked up.

Play on, playa. :mjlol:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I don’t record random women for random dry dikk nikkas on the internet. I know it’s a foreign concept, but I’m not violating anybody’s privacy and recording them for clout. How is this not one of the first things you think of? :mindblown:

The women in these videos could be your sister, moms, aunt, niece. GOOFY shyt. I just don’t move like that, I’ll beat you the fukk up for recording one of mine for some goofy ass nikkas on an anonymous internet forum. It’s like y’all don’t know how to draw the line between trolling on here and doing real life clown shyt.

This is how I know nikkas don’t have homeboys, social circles, women friends. Imagine telling someone you know know that this is the type shyt you’re into doing. Pathetic fukks. :umad:

The fact nikkas really need tutorials on how to approach women is not only sad, it lets me know we’re not the same. To each his own, but you might be better off…asking a woman? Family member? Female friend? If you’re too timid and inexperienced to approach a woman naturally (literally some of the easiest shyt ever, they’re humans too…just…TALK to them?) :ohhh:

…tells me we’re not even the same caliber of MAN. If women give you the heebie jeebies, I can only imagine what other areas of your life you’re lacking in. Probably let your boss talk racist shyt, scared to initiate a promotion conversation, barber fukk your hairline up and you just hop out the chair and roll with it :scust:

You cacs and socially inept negroes on here ficking disgust me. Why the fukk did what I say to OP trigger you so badly in the first place? I wasn’t even talking to your goofy ass. YOU must really be invested and need threads like this. fukk I look like violating my own principles and recording women to prove something to your corny ass and get some daps? You got the game fukked up.

Play on, playa. :mjlol:
Nikka is you a Princeton professor? Fuxk is up with these dissertations? Just say you don’t cold approach :mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
"I just wanna let you know you have a beautiful smile"

Woman:
full
rick-ross-laugh.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Most definitely

Only 3 types of men have enough balls to do this

1. dudes who built themselves up and overcame the adversity to speak to random women in public
2. weirdos who are doing the shyt for some lame ass reason like harassing women that makes the normal brehs look bad
3. Dumb dudes who literally don’t have the mental capacity to feel anxious about socializing

This shyt ain’t for the faint of heart, most of the dudes in this thread wouldn’t be able to hang and would be questioning their entire existence after the first rejection :heh:

This is one of the hardest things a man can do, I respect anyone about that life.
It depends to be honest. I'm an outgoing person myself, so I can strike up conversations with strangers. That's the easiest way to look at it. If people would just start saying hello to people and geniunly just engage, the hollering part comes easier. Most of the women I've picked up in public have been this way. Random convo, then it leads to me getting the number. So brehs, if you see a pretty lady just say hi...how are you today? Or talk about food prices, or the weather, or something she's wearing, etc etc. The whole going straight up to a woman, like "hello beautiful, you got a man?" is corny as fukk.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
why is it low level?

If you got it like that you don't even gotta cold approach.

If you that dude, and you just go about your day women will choose. You step to them and make shyt happen.
Depends on what you looking for, I’m talking about increasing your chance of a one night stand. If you want gas you wouldn’t go to Walmart you would go to the gas station. Approaching married women in a grocery store is like going to Walmart for gas, slim to no chance someone will sell you gas from the parking lot. Going to the club and bar is like going to the gas station for gas.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Most definitely

1. dudes who built themselves up and overcame the adversity to speak to random women in public
2. weirdos who are doing the shyt for some lame ass reason like harassing women that makes the normal brehs look bad
3. Dumb dudes who literally don’t have the mental capacity to feel anxious about socializing

This shyt ain’t for the faint of heart, most of the dudes in this thread wouldn’t be able to hang and would be questioning their entire existence after the first rejection :heh:

This is one of the hardest things a man can do, I respect anyone about that life.
I've never had good success where I was on the prowl per say and looking for women.

I've had far more better success just going about my business, a woman choosing and I make the approach.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Most definitely

:salute:

Wholeheartedly agree with the 1, 2, 3 breakdown. Maybe because I’m Type 1, I see it this way, but I disagree with the end of your post.

Cold approaching women is NOT one of the hardest things a man can do. Not even on the radar. The problem is, this should be hard to do as a BOY, but not as a man.

If you were properly socializing as a kid, or even at least active and outside, attracted to the opposite sex, you should’ve gotten the heebie jeebies out of your system sometime in middle or high school, if not college at the latest.

:mindblown: It’s literally a rite of passage when growing from boyhood to manhood; if not one of the few true coming-of-age moments you should have before adulthood: Booking a bytch off the strength of your confidence to approach her/your mouthpiece/character/charm, etc.

Unless p*ssy just fell in your lap accidentally your whole life, most the nikkas who struggle with cold approaching are just straight up virgins. :heh: Respectfully.

So as for being one of the hardest things for a MAN to do…nikka between manual labor, going to war, doing prison time, putting an entire family on your back 9-to5-ing it, bottling up emotions your whole life because society says it’s what men do, (and living with the ramifications of doing so); serious workplace injuries being more common in our gender, wear and tear on your body from being athletic or health conscious, or one day finding yourself on a 800lb capacity elevator with Lizzo… :sadcam:

…THIS type of shyt shouldn’t even COMPARE to “the hardest things a man ever has to do”. Have some pride in your gender, these bytches got y’all fukked up :ufdup:

Nikka is you a Princeton professor? Fuxk is up with these dissertations? Just say you don’t cold approach :mjlol:

Goofy shyt. You see what I mean?

Last edited: