Foot Locker removes Yeezy sneakers from stores

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Can you honestly say your not the least bit curious:hubie:?

I believe he has slight mental disorder,not a serious one. But what if he doesnt?

I remember Natureboy in one of his teachings talking about burning every possible bridge. That way when you leave America/white supremacy,you will have less back home trying to pull you back in. No job you can go back too,no friends,no family

Kanye is literally de-assimilating in front of our very eyes in real time:whoo:.

Not saying Ive been converted or like Kanye now. Im too busy building and unnaffected,but im just saying#WhatIf?
shyt, if that didn't sound so stupid, that it is actually genius.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Can you honestly say your not the least bit curious:hubie:?

I believe he has slight mental disorder,not a serious one. But what if he doesnt?

I remember Natureboy in one of his teachings talking about burning every possible bridge. That way when you leave America/white supremacy,you will have less back home trying to pull you back in. No job you can go back too,no friends,no family

Kanye is literally de-assimilating in front of our very eyes in real time:whoo:.

Not saying Ive been converted or like Kanye now. Im too busy building and unnaffected,but im just saying#WhatIf?
Yeah follow natureboys advice brehs

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt, if that didn't sound so stupid, that it is actually genius.

A poster once told me I sounded stupid. I had to correct him

"I sound stupid today,but what about tommorow:respect:?"

Thinkers think in the future tense,so only time will tell. But to be clear Im not vouching for Kanye.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_mjjf0iwEFM1r11lhoo1_500.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yall do know footlocker is the parent company of Champs, Lidz, Footaction and like 10 other franchises right?

Ironically footlocker, the stores, seem to do less business then Champs.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
They’re proving his point lol nikka just played chess with them and they don’t realize they already loss.
Yep he sure showed them. The new age awakening of Hitlers final solution now led by Kanye West is surely coming now, right friend?

You Kanye stans are damn weirdos. Having fun watching yall become the next laughing stock of the world. Yall sound like the Alex Jones cult that believe a massive 1 billion dollar pay out was proof the bastarf of right about "the system" we got em! Lmao. Dude is not making fifth dimensional chess moves proving shyt. Hes just another post-Covid narcisstic weirdo ruining his own life. fukk this a$$hole. Go get you a white lives matter shirt if you wanna fight for his causes.