Foot Locker removes Yeezy sneakers from stores

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I had a friend tell me this morning that this was all Kanye’s plan to get out his deals :mjlol:

I had to explain He won’t get distribution from anyone you jackass.

This is just a crazy man self destructing
Lol I have friends that believe this nonsense and we’re close to 40

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Most publicity Foot Lockers has had in years. :pachaha:
In 2022, I can't believe I'm saying this...Foot Locker is irrelevant.

Most of the hot kicks people want you can't even get at Foot Locker anyways. There's all these indie sneaker stores like Bodega, Wish, Kith, Union, and resellers like Flight Club, StockX, Stadium goods, GOAT, and Grailed and Ebay.

Out of curiosity I went to a Foot Locker a couple of weeks ago and shyt was not moving at all. The employees looked bored like they haven't had any sales all day.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
i dont think thats the point. we all knew it, its that hes going to try to combat them. by them tripping like this, alternatives over their stronghold will be created.

at least thats what he says his goal is.

should be interesting to see his elon musk collab. seems people really are tired.
Thats wishful thinking, not to be a defeatist but them people even made Disney get in line. You know Walt Disney's background?

bump that, all Kanye had to do was not be a dumb ass. Jay Z been dissing joos in his raps for a minute

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Most of the hot kicks people want you can't even get at Foot Locker anyways. There's all these indie sneaker stores like Bodega, Wish, Kith, Union, and resellers like Flight Club, StockX, Stadium goods, GOAT, and Grailed and Ebay.

Out of curiosity I went to a Foot Locker a couple of weeks ago and shyt was not moving at all. The employees looked bored like they haven't had any sales all day.

This. Everything is in your local / exclusive sneaker store. Stores similar to a Kith or a Stadium Goods.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I keep hearing this..

Nike has stock and major ties with the EBAY buyers market and especially with goat & stock x. Will those companies continue to allow his sneakers to be resold on there? If they pull the plug on those sites then his sneakers would be worthless...
That’s actually a good question as those resell websites don’t have the bread to take that kind of financial hit if they stop reselling his products altogether. It’s one thing to pull a couple of sneakers like Nike did a while back, but we’re talking a whole segment of them.

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
I had a friend tell me this morning that this was all Kanye’s plan to get out his deals :mjlol:

I had to explain He won’t get distribution from anyone you jackass.

This is just a crazy man self destructing
online sales. direct. no middle man.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Yeah but all those places you mentioned are resell stores. You're not going to find anything in a bodega, fight club, etc... for retail. I'm not saying "yeezy has jumped over jumpman" but all of those places/sites operate under the retail umbrella. If they no longer allow yeezys to be sold, bought, and traded then their companies would die.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

See, you speaking from the perspective of someone who has lived in or near a MAJOR city all your life. I can tell you that outside of like 10 cities, most people don’t have local access to those type of stores.

People are getting their shoes from Foot Locker, Finish Line, Hibbett Sports, The Athletes Foot, etc…..

Second and Third tier cities like Memphis, yeah I remember when we had ONE independent shoe store with a Nike Urban / Quickstrike account or whatever hell they calling them now. When it closed, unless you had a connect at the Nike DC, you were going to Footlocker, DTLR, etc…..

The Jordan’s that sold out like crazy, you could find them at footlocker in Memphis if you knew which ones had lower traffic, aka the ones not in a mall but a freestanding store. Same with the dunks. Footlocker is where people in these cities are going because them small shops aren’t out there like that.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
They’re proving his point lol nikka just played chess with them and they don’t realize they already loss.

Chess 😂😂

1CLVyKY.png