Foot Locker removes Yeezy sneakers from stores

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Footlocker removed Jordan's from their stores a while back if I remember right. They don't give a damn
That was Nike’s call not Footlocker’s. They’re cutting out the middle man and selling direct to consumer and it’s only a matter of time before Adidas follows suit.

Daps
They’re proving his point lol nikka just played chess with them and they don’t realize they already loss.

Yall always placing all your hopes and dreams in these celebs only for them to come back and kiss the ring a week later and disappoint you :mjlol:

This fool ass koala said Kanye is playing chess :mjlol:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Like its some great exposal that tiny hats got power :russ:
i dont think thats the point. we all knew it, its that hes going to try to combat them. by them tripping like this, alternatives over their stronghold will be created.

at least thats what he says his goal is.

should be interesting to see his elon musk collab. seems people really are tired.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I got the Earth 350 boosts. Never worn.

$730K

I took off $20K cuz theColi is fam

:wow:
I keep hearing this..

Nike has stock and major ties with the EBAY buyers market and especially with goat & stock x. Will those companies continue to allow his sneakers to be resold on there? If they pull the plug on those sites then his sneakers would be worthless...

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I keep hearing this..

Nike has stock and major ties with the EBAY buyers market and especially with goat & stock x. Will those companies continue to allow his sneakers to be resold on there? If they pull the plug on those sites then his sneakers would be worthless...
not really. anyone can make an alternative site. would probably be even enticing if it were sneaker exclusive. that market is huge.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Couple things....

1. Footlocker never had Yeezys in stock anyway, so....ok, I guess?

2. Footlocker hasn't stopped carrying Jordans, or Nikes.

But Nike did limit their stock, and completely stopped supplying a bunch of other retail chains to focus on online sales.

Fred.