Foot Locker removes Yeezy sneakers from stores

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That footlocker made 9 billion revenue last year and is a massive corporation.

If youre asking me about the situation, i think this entire thing is ridiculous.
Who in here is saying that they aren't a massive corporation though. What a lot of us are saying is that you never really saw Yeezy's like that in Footlocker, which is a true statement. You can apply that same statement to other stores that Footlocker own as well.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Footlocker removed Jordan's from their stores a while back if I remember right. They don't give a damn

right they said they werent selling Nikes too much anymore either. theyre about to start selling cheap china shyt in there

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Who in here is saying that they aren't a massive corporation though.
uh.. like 10 posters? are you fukking blind :mjlol: while they might not be in footlocker ( I always thought footlocker carried some form of yeezys rather the slides or merch or whatever) but maybe one of the other corporations do. Maybe just in flagship stores. Maybe just rare online drops. I am sure over the past 9 years they have some sold some SKU's of some kind of Yeezy merch.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Evidently Yeezy’s sitting at retail now. I’ve only seen 350 sit in the front display case of House of Hoops a few times only to sell out almost immediately, never sitting on actual shelves. What’s weird is that even most of these sneaker resale stores don’t even have Yeezy’s sitting, mostly just Jordans and Nikes.

But the Yeezy’s that are sitting are those low resale plain looking 350’s that cacs and corny nonblacks mostly wear. The joints that look like futuristic standard issue prison shoes for the gulags. :mjlol:Black sneakerheads are mostly fans of the 700’s and the Foam Runners. I’ve never seen 700’s sit anywhere but resale stores. Yeezy is basura to me, always has been, but then again I’m an 80’s baby and I’ve been adamant about not fukking with Ye ever since he married a Kardashian and started dressing like a homeless roofer who lives in his work truck. :yeshrug: