Foot Locker removes Yeezy sneakers from stores

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
See, you speaking from the perspective of someone who has lived in or near a MAJOR city all your life. I can tell you that outside of like 10 cities, most people don’t have local access to those type of stores.

People are getting their shoes from Foot Locker, Finish Line, Hibbett Sports, The Athletes Foot, etc…..

Second and Third tier cities like Memphis, yeah I remember when we had ONE independent shoe store with a Nike Urban / Quickstrike account or whatever hell they calling them now. When it closed, unless you had a connect at the Nike DC, you were going to Footlocker, DTLR, etc…..

The Jordan’s that sold out like crazy, you could find them at footlocker in Memphis if you knew which ones had lower traffic, aka the ones not in a mall but a freestanding store. Same with the dunks. Footlocker is where people in these cities are going because them small shops aren’t out there like that.
The only problem with that is that notion is the majority of hyped Footlocker releases aren't sold in store and mainly online for in store pickup. Now it's not as much of a problem now since the resell game is starting to crash so you're seeing more and more shoes on the shelves instead of being scooped up for resell.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They are proving his point but people often fail at connecting the dots.

What was the point? That jews cancel anyone that goes against them?

That's already well documented.

That's like saying you're gonna set yourself on fire to prove fire is hot. The claim people aren't "connecting the dots" when they look at your charred remains like :martin:

:mjlol:

Fred.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
I keep hearing this..

Nike has stock and major ties with the EBAY buyers market and especially with goat & stock x. Will those companies continue to allow his sneakers to be resold on there? If they pull the plug on those sites then his sneakers would be worthless...
You sound like a hating ass nikka. I bet you don’t own a pair

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
i was just taking to my fam about the price of yeezys going up
or down..if they really grimey dem
shyts gonna be 50 dollars a pop lol

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They really think Kanye got some master plan in his back pocket :pachaha:

Can you honestly say your not the least bit curious:hubie:?

I believe he has slight mental disorder,not a serious one. But what if he doesnt?

I remember Natureboy in one of his teachings talking about burning every possible bridge. That way when you leave America/white supremacy,you will have less back home trying to pull you back in. No job you can go back too,no friends,no family

Kanye is literally de-assimilating in front of our very eyes in real time:whoo:.

Not saying Ive been converted or like Kanye now. Im too busy building and unnaffected,but im just saying#WhatIf?