Food For Thought: Have you ever heard a black woman call another black woman a sellout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned
Daps
Yes! I know several of (Black/African American) Professional Ladies that are Pro-Black Professionals (In Other Words: Black Separatists) that Keep It Real 100^ 24/7 365 With No "Regrets".

The "Main" Factor concerning this case is Black America In General can't expect Former (Black/African American) Women And/Or Men (In Other Words: Pro-Interracial Supporters) that have lost their "(Black/African American) Status" due to violating The Black America Culture Code Of Conduct (Policies, Procedures, & Laws) to speak out against Interracial Dating, Marrying, And/Or Casual Sexual Sessions Etc because Once Again they're not Pro-Black (In Other Words: Believe In Black Nationalism & Black Separation) which speak for itself.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
That movement is real.

Many of these people online are actual people in real life.

Lurking LSA and seeing that beyondblackandwhite site Ive seen it myself.
A lot of that is fear-mongering and reactionary in response to the many blk dudes who openly diss blk women to worship white chicks.

And please don't forget the amount of white male/female trolls online as well fanning the flames.

Even blk male lust for white chicks isn't as strong as what the net would have u believe.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
A lot of that is fear-mongering and reactionary in response to the many blk dudes who openly diss blk women to worship white chicks.

And please don't forget the amount of white male/female trolls online as well fanning the flames.

Even blk male lust for white chicks isn't as strong as what the net would have u believe.
2 wrongs will never make a right so their response isnt justified.

A guy here could pull that reactionary excuse based on them and blackandwhite.com and it still wouldnt be justified.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
2 wrongs will never make a right so their response isnt justified.

A guy here could pull that reactionary excuse based on them and blackandwhite.com and it still wouldnt be justified.
Never said it was and I'm sure thread like these and much of blk male worship of white chicks is reactionary due to perceived slights blk women have made against them.

I concur 2 wrongs definitely don't make a right.

Maximus

All Star
Daps
Nope. I can't say that I have.
When Black women see BW/WM unions, their responses fall between neutral to celebratory - mostly celebratory.:mjpls:

They save all of their vitriol for Black men that date non-black women or even light-skinned Black women, like they did when they threatened to "boycott" Kendrick Lamar after finding out his GF is light-skinned.

I think it's safe to say that Black women don't really have a problem with interracial relationships - as long as Black men aren't involved in them.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
It wasn't a cherry picked study. It was one study that happened to support what I've been saying all along. Black women ain't checking for white people even a fraction as much as blk dudes are. There are social dynamics that have influenced this. You just don't like the study because it doesn't support ur narrative that deep down blk women secretly want white men, so now u have a perfect justification for ur worship of Becky.

Sometimes I wish blk male IR daters would just get their cave tricks and leave blk women out of it. Some of ya'll stay lying on us to cover up what you really want despite all evidence to the contrary.
1st it was I want a white woman cuz they got better attitudes. Soon as white women started showin their ass online that doesn't work.

2nd i want a white woman cuz her hair real and she got natural beauty. Then came the Internet showing white chicks with extensions, boob implants, ass implants, lip implants, nose jobs, hair coloring, before/after make up pictures. Welp that excuse went out the window.

Now this is just the latest psychologically damaged installment in a blk man's "I want a white woman because..."
When all other justifications fail, accuse ur women as being just as thirsty for white men as ya'll are for white p*ssy.

I gotta say, this is low. Sistahs everywhere who could care less about a cracka are shaking their heads.

Blk man I release u. Please stop lying on us. If u want a white woman and you think they are better then go get one.

You don't have to slander us. It's not because we want white men, because we're negative, we're any fatter than any other race of women in America, we're masculine, bald-headed or any other excuse or lie ya'll can think of.

Like seriously some of ya'll have created an entire false reality to justify ur own self hate. Just leave us out of it.

:ehh:I see you didn't deny the swirling seminars and the countless IR blogs . That is just the tip of the iceberg.

Blackout

Daps
Never said it was and I'm sure thread like these and much of blk male worship of white chicks is reactionary due to perceived slights blk women have made against them.

I concur 2 wrongs definitely don't make a right.
The topic in this thread is an important topic though and it doesnt get much discussion.

I have noticed the double standards as well and wanted to call out those specific black women who do this behavior too.

It just needed better execution than what the OP did.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Dude might be a migo or something...so what she's saying there doesn't even apply if he WAS smashing :manny:

Bout to go all in in her DM'S...+REP sent for the link :whoo:

11850115_1660082654228994_1559279338_n.jpg

11142149_430481023791675_885560625_n.jpg

10354419_241888272668008_865587804_n.jpg

1169352_171526446380267_792933935_n.jpg

big titties on a slim frame w/ a lil ass butt...nothin better :ohlawd:

• Dap

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The topic in this thread is an important topic though and it doesnt get much discussion.

I have noticed the double standards as well and wanted to call out those specific black women who do this behavior too.

It just needed better execution than what the OP did.
I feel u. I just don't see it celebrated with blk women the same way it is amongst blk dudes. On the RARE occasion it does come up women will often question chicks who date IR very seriously.

"Aren't u afraid of his family not accepting u?" "How does he feel about ur hair?" "Does he smell like wet dog when he's wet?" "Gurl what if he calls u the n-word if he gets mad?"
The dynamics of the conversation are COMPLETELY different with blk women than blk men and I've been privy to both.
"She gon let u put it in the butt!" "Man you ain't gotta worry but that attitude!" "fukk if her family don't like u!" "She got them eyes!" "Head game on fire!" "You can actually take her to the beach!" "Man she gotta ass like that! Blk chicks stay losing!" "You winning bro!"

Like I know what people see online but I know what I see online AND in real life. Blk women don't hype it like that. Just my experience.

• Dap

Blackout

Daps
I feel u. I just don't see it celebrated with blk women the same way it is amongst blk dudes. On the RARE occasion it does come up women will often question chicks who date IR very seriously.

"Aren't u afraid of his family not accepting u?" "How does he feel about ur hair?" "Does he smell like wet dog when he's wet?" "Gurl what if he calls u the n-word if he gets mad?"
The dynamics of the conversation are COMPLETELY different with blk women than blk men and I've been privy to both.
"She gon let u put it in the butt!" "Man you ain't gotta worry but that attitude!" "fukk if her family don't like u!" "She got them eyes!" "Head game on fire!" "You can actually take her to the beach!" "Man she gotta ass like that! Blk chicks stay losing!" "You winning bro!"

Like I know what people see online but I know what I see online AND in real life. Blk women don't hype it like that. Just my experience.
I respect your experience but this group of female c00ns still exist and are growing in number so they need to be put into the spotlight just like any male c00n out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.