Folk's Upset Diddy's Son is getting $54,000 Football Scholarship to UCLA

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I don't agree with it in general, people from rich family's getting scholarships. Should be for lower-middle class families imo.

But this is how it is, cac's trying to change the rules because it's diddy.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
To deny him a scholarship based on his parent's income would be discrimination.

Besides, Matt Leinart had rich parents, Joey Harrington had rich parents, Chris Simms, etc etc and nobody talked shyt about them, so...

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
It makes all the difference you stupid fukk....If he flunks out...he still $$$...If some dude with low means makes it in...he might take school serious....you do know that not ever student athlete goes pro??

he earned the shyt, its his fukking scholarship, just because his dad is a millionaire he cant help he is nice with the football in his hands, blame the school for recruiting him not his dad.

:heh: nikkas are really upset about this.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Yall same nikkas who supporting diddy and his son was are the same nikkas who was shytting on P and romeo a cpl years back for the same thing.

I'm just saying

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Its strange because when you hear about a wealthy families child getting a business scholarship to Harvard or something you think its to be expected like cool but for some reason people start to identify so called flaws in the system when black people do the same things. Its so demonic.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
filthy rich people who accept free sh!t always irked me. i'm about as middle class as middle class gets and I always turn down free sh!t when i know somebody who is struggling can have it instead, just seems like the right thing to do. so what this kid "earned" it, colleges only give it out so many athletic scholarships, why take one of those spots when your daddy is worth half a billion and a beast kid living in abject poverty who can't afford to pay could have had it instead? i don't understand the logic

:snoop:

So let me get this straight. He busted his ass in the classroom,in the weight room,in the film room, and on the field and he should turn it down:comeon:
But yet its people like you who complain about rich kids being spoon fed success and living off their parents. So ny this logic all ex ballers and celebs should turn down scholarships they earned with their blood,sweat, and tears?

bytch you wasnt tacklin with him on the field:jawalrus:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
What part of STATE TAXPAYERS y'all don't get?

NOT ONLY IS THAT IDEA FLAWED BECAUSE THAT SCHOLARSHIP WILL BE PAID FOR REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT GOES TO JUSTIN OR NOT BECAUSE IT IS A SLOT THAT WILL BE FILLED.....BUT THAT SCHOLARSHIP IS NOT BEING PAID FOR BY STATE TAXPAYERS. IF YOU HAVE A CASE AGAINST STUDENT ATHLETES GETTING SCHOLARSHIPS, FINE(WHICH WOULD ALSO BE AN IDIOTIC AND FLAWED STANCE)..OTHERWISE, YOU'RE TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS

UCLA'S FOOTBALL PROGRAM, LIKE MANY AROUND AMERICA, IS COMPLETELY SELF SUSTAINING.

THEIR BASKETBALL AND FOOTBALL PROGRAM EACH MAKKE 7-10 MILLION DOLLAR PROFIT EVERY SINGLE YEAR WHICH PAYS FOR THE 1.2 MILLION DOLLARS(WHICH IS SPREAD OUT OVER 4 YEARS, AND WHICH IS A "VALUE" OF THE ""SERVICES" THEY ARE PROVIDING, AND NOT 1.2 MILLION DOLLAR CASH THAT THEY JUST HAND OUT) IS WELL COVERED BY THE PROFIT MARGIN

Which Pac-10 school is most profitable? - UCLA : The Orange County Register

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
he earned the shyt, its his fukking scholarship, just because his dad is a millionaire he cant help he is nice with the football in his hands, blame the school for recruiting him not his dad.

:heh: nikkas are really upset about this.

Thats because education and income in-equality are a real problem in America you stupid fukk

Have some kids....

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:

So let me get this straight. He busted his ass in the classroom,in the weight room,in the film room, and on the field and he should turn it down:comeon:
But yet its people like you who complain about rich kids being spoon fed success and living off their parents. So ny this logic all ex ballers and celebs should turn down scholarships they earned with their blood,sweat, and tears?

bytch you wasnt tacklin with him on the field:jawalrus:

Name 50 ex-ballers or celeb athletes that came from parents all making over 10 million a year......better yet $750,000 a year...

Mike?

Kobe?

Bird?

Magic??

shut the fukk up

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Thats because education and income in-equality are a real problem in America you stupid fukk

Have some kids....
:umad:

its not his fault he busted his ass on the field and in workouts to earn his scholarship.

a black man beats the system once again :win:

while cacs like yourself who probably never touched a football are upset :ooh:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Name 50 ex-ballers or celeb athletes that came from parents all making over 10 million a year......better yet $750,000 a year...

Mike?

Kobe?

Bird?

Magic??

shut the fukk up

YOU'RE AN IDIOT..THE PLAYERS IN THE PRO'S ARE SUCH A MINUSCULE PERCENTAGE OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF PLAYERS IN DIVISION 1 (NOT INCLUDING THE LOWER DIVISIONS WHICH ALSO OFFER FULL AND PART SCHOLLIES)

THERE ARE 85 SCHOLARSHIP PLAYERS ON EVERY DIVISION 1 ROSTER
THERE ARE 117 TEAMS
MEANING THERE ARE 9945 PLAYERS ON DIVIUSION 1 FOOTBALL ROSTERS EVERY YEAR.
DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT LESS THAN .5 (WHICH IS WHAT 50 NAMES AMOUNTS TO) OF THAT NUMBER ARE THE SONS OF SUCCESFUL AND RICH INDIVIDUALS. :ld::ld:

Cliche

From Where?!?!
Daps
Reppin
Canada
I don't have an issue with it because he's hardly the first kid from a rich family to get a scholarship. Realistically, it's an athletic scholarship. Schools are gonna give those to whomever they feel the best prospects are.