Folk's Upset Diddy's Son is getting $54,000 Football Scholarship to UCLA

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
filthy rich people who accept free sh!t always irked me. i'm about as middle class as middle class gets and I always turn down free sh!t when i know somebody who is struggling can have it instead, just seems like the right thing to do. so what this kid "earned" it, colleges only give it out so many athletic scholarships, why take one of those spots when your daddy is worth half a billion and a beast kid living in abject poverty could have had it instead? i don't understand the logic

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN A RECRUITING POSITION AND YOU CLEARLY DON'T FOLLOW SPORTS ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT ANYONE WHO IS GETTING AN OFFER AT A HIGH MAJOR DIVISION 1 SCHOOL WILL ASO HAVE OFFERS FROM 30-40 OTHER DIVISION I SCHOOLS

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
but you know how many Students at UCLA who's fathers are Surgeons, Doctors, Lawyers and CAC's with a whole lotta $$$$

but when is a young brother with a successful father, then there's an outrage :snoop:

Its wrong for them as well...we only talkin about Diddy because this coli.com.

If you still have legal guardians and want to attend college....at some point scholarships should not even be offered if they making a certain amount.

So my moms makes 40,000 a year and i made a 3.2......I got to take a loan

Your dad makes 700,000+ and you got a 3.6....free ride....fukk outta here

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE LOGIC BECAUSE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN A RECRUITING POSITION AND YOU CLEARLY DON'T FOLLOW SPORTS ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT ANYONE WHO IS GETTING AN OFFER AT A HIGH MAJOR DIVISION 1 SCHOOL WILL ASO HAVE OFFERS FROM 30-40 OTHER DIVISION I SCHOOLS

you missing the point entirely. what if all those schools had a diddy jr? the point is none of what you just said matters, there is no reason to occupy monies that could have went to someone who actually needed it when your family probably blows that in a hour in the city

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
filthy rich people who accept free sh!t always irked me. i'm about as middle class as middle class gets and I always turn down free sh!t when i know somebody who is struggling can have it instead, just seems like the right thing to do. so what this kid "earned" it, colleges only give it out so many athletic scholarships, why take 1 one of those spots when you worth half a billion and a beast kid living in abject poverty could have had it instead? i don't understand the logic

Dudes are just having a bias because of fukking color. I don't care what color you are, if you're more than well off you should be paying for your child's education regardless if it was merited. You're gonna tell me that there isn't an athlete better than Diddy's son that doesn't deserve a scholarship over him? This shyt reminds of Lil Romeo getting a scholarship to USC because of his affiliation with DeMar DeRozen

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
filthy rich people who accept free sh!t always irked me. i'm about as middle class as middle class gets and I always turn down free sh!t when i know somebody who is struggling can have it instead, just seems like the right thing to do. so what this kid "earned" it, colleges only give it out so many athletic scholarships, why take one of those spots when your daddy is worth half a billion and a beast kid living in abject poverty who can't afford to pay could have had it instead? i don't understand the logic

each school gives out 20-40 scholarships per year, why are yall so aggy, he earned it so it dosent make a difference.

what difference is 1 scholarship going to make?

i guess all the hof players and other actors and actresses sons cant earn scholarships neither.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Its wrong for them as well...we only talkin about Diddy because this coli.com.

If you still have legal guardians and want to attend college....at some point scholarships should not even be offered if they making a certain amount.

So my moms makes 40,000 a year and i made a 3.2......I got to take a loan

Your dad makes 700,000+ and you got a 3.6....free ride....fukk outta here

so get a 4.0 next time :russ:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
each school gives out 20-40 scholarships per year, why are yall so aggy, he earned it so it dosent make a difference.

what difference is 1 scholarship going to make?

i guess all the hof players and other actors and actresses sons cant earn scholarships neither.

It makes all the difference you stupid fukk....If he flunks out...he still $$$...If some dude with low means makes it in...he might take school serious....you do know that not ever student athlete goes pro??

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
filthy rich people who accept free sh!t always irked me. i'm about as middle class as middle class gets and I always turn down free sh!t when i know somebody who is struggling can have it instead, just seems like the right thing to do. so what this kid "earned" it, colleges only give it out so many athletic scholarships, why take one of those spots when your daddy is worth half a billion and a beast kid living in abject poverty who can't afford to pay could have had it instead? i don't understand the logic

That's essentially there pay for playing in a league that literally makes billions of dollars. I'm one of those people that feel that some of these college athletes need to get more than they are given, especially seeing how much these schools make off of them.

It's like being mad at a NFL athlete for getting his salary, cuz his parents are multi-millionaires.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ bringing up what other f*cked up people do as a way to somehow justify this sh!t. wrong is wrong, no matter if it's a white man worth half a billion or a black man worth half a billion

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
you missing the point entirely. what if all those schools had a diddy jr? the point is none of what you just said matters, there is no reason to occupy monies that could have went to someone who actually needed it when your family probably blows that in a hour in the city

ARE YOU REALLY THAT SLOW B

YOU WROTE "colleges only give it out so many athletic scholarships, why take one of those spots when your daddy is worth half a billion and a beast kid living in abject poverty could have had it instead? i don't understand the logic"

AND I TOLD YOU THAT BEAST KID IN ABJECT POVERTY ISN'T BEING SHAFTED IN THE LEAST BECAUSE HE WILL HAVE OFFERS NOT ONLY FROM UCLA BUT EVERY OTHER MAJOR UNIVERSITY IN AMERICA AND EVERY NON MAJOR UNIVERSITY IN AMERICA FOR A FULL RIDE COVERING THE SAME EXACT THINGS THAT UCLA WOULD HAVE COVERED WHICH WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIM OUT OF THE SAME EXACT SITUATION AS UCLA WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIM OUT OF. AND IF HE IS A BEAST KID, UCLA IS GOING TO HAVE A SPOT FOR HIM, SO JUSTIN'S SCHOLLY HAS NO BEARING ON THAT KID'S SCHOLLY. AND IF HE ISN'T A BEAST KID, UCLA WOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN HIM AN OFFER, AND OTHER SCHOOLS WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM AN OFFER THAT WOULD HAVE FILLED THE SAME EXACT GAP THAT UCLA WOULD HAVE FILLED.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny you never hear people hating like this until black folks do it.

i think it may be because all these "other people" yall bringing up are invisible men, we don't know them or their kids. p diddy is a superstar, his life is public so of course there is gonna be backlash. how don't yall understand this?