Folk's Upset Diddy's Son is getting $54,000 Football Scholarship to UCLA

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
In the end though no matter how much money Diddy's son has, the kid kept his grades up and got a scholarship for it...how can you disagree with that?

I would have less respect for him if his dad payed for him to go there and he was a horrible student in highschool, that would make it worse but instead hes earning his way.

People are feeling way too entitled in America and feel they should get handouts which is not right.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Obama should change this also...if your parents make x amount...no scholarships for you.....

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ARE YOU REALLY THAT SLOW B

YOU WROTE "colleges only give it out so many athletic scholarships, why take one of those spots when your daddy is worth half a billion and a beast kid living in abject poverty could have had it instead? i don't understand the logic"

AND I TOLD YOU THAT BEAST KID IN ABJECT POVERTY ISN'T BEING SHAFTED IN THE LEAST BECAUSE HE WILL HAVE OFFERS NOT ONLY FROM UCLA BUT EVERY OTHER MAJOR UNIVERSITY IN AMERICA AND EVERY NON MAJOR UNIVERSITY IN AMERICA FOR A FULL RIDE COVERING THE SAME EXACT THINGS THAT UCLA WOULD HAVE COVERED WHICH WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIM OUT OF THE SAME EXACT SITUATION AS UCLA WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIM OUT OF. AND IF HE IS A BEAST KID, UCLA IS GOING TO HAVE A SPOT FOR HIM, SO JUSTIN'S SCHOLLY HAS NO BEARING ON THAT KID'S SCHOLLY. AND IF HE ISN'T A BEAST KID, UCLA WOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN HIM AN OFFER, AND OTHER SCHOOLS WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM AN OFFER THAT WOULD HAVE FILLED THE SAME EXACT GAP THAT UCLA WOULD HAVE FILLED.

are YOU really that slow? what you saying is correct but it has nothing to do with the point being made. if the government is giving out free cheese and a millionaire is in line and they say no more people can get in line but there's 30 or 40 other government agencies around the country that they could go to and get some free cheese, what happens when there's millionaires in that line? they taking other hungry ass people's spots. if that's not picturesque enough for you to get it, IF YOU ARE RICH STOP ACCEPTING FREE SH!T, period. you ol pro-bush tax cuts ass n!gga

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
are YOU really that slow? what your saying is correct but it has nothing to do with the point being made. if the government is giving out free cheese and a millionaire is in line and they say no more people can get in line but there's 30 or 40 other government agencies around the country that they could go to and get some free cheese, what happens when there's millionaires in that line? they taking other hungry ass people's spots. if that's not picturesque enough for you to get it, IF YOU ARE RICH STOP ACCEPTING FREE SH!T, period. you ol pro-bush tax cuts ass n!gga

if he studied and worked hard to keep his GPA above 3.75...please explain how its free?

if he had a 2.0 coming out of highschool and they threw this scholarship at him, you would have a point but "free" is what this is not...he earned it no matter how rich Diddy's bytchass is.

I do see where you're coming from though so im only partially disagreeing with you.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
are YOU really that slow? what your saying is correct but it has nothing to do with the point being made. if the government is giving out free cheese and a millionaire is in line and they say no more people can get in line but there's 30 or 40 other government agencies around the country that they could go to and get some free cheese, what happens when there's millionaires in that line? they taking other hungry ass people's spots. if that's not picturesque enough for you to get it, IF YOU ARE RICH STOP ACCEPTING FREE SH!T, period. you ol pro-bush tax cuts ass n!gga

You're argument is based off assumptions. What's the issue? The kid maintained a high GPA and played well enough on the field to get D1 looks, can't take money out of his pocket because of his parents. And besides, whose to say that inner city kid has that type of GPA in the first place? Since we're basing arguments off assumptions.

Daps
yea I mean there is nothing 'wrong' with taking the money but....u gotta understand some athlete not as fortunate probably wont be able to go now, its not always about race fellas..Diddy advertises hisself as a breathing money machine

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if he studied and worked hard to keep his GPA above 3.75...please explain how its free?

if he had a 2.0 coming out of highschool and they threw this scholarship at him, you would have a point but "free" is what this is not...he earned it no matter how rich Diddy's bytchass is.

true, he earned his scholarship, but he can graciously tell them "thank you but give this to somebody else, i don't need a scholarship". no?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
ARE YOU REALLY THAT SLOW B

YOU WROTE "colleges only give it out so many athletic scholarships, why take one of those spots when your daddy is worth half a billion and a beast kid living in abject poverty could have had it instead? i don't understand the logic"

AND I TOLD YOU THAT BEAST KID IN ABJECT POVERTY ISN'T BEING SHAFTED IN THE LEAST BECAUSE HE WILL HAVE OFFERS NOT ONLY FROM UCLA BUT EVERY OTHER MAJOR UNIVERSITY IN AMERICA AND EVERY NON MAJOR UNIVERSITY IN AMERICA FOR A FULL RIDE COVERING THE SAME EXACT THINGS THAT UCLA WOULD HAVE COVERED WHICH WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIM OUT OF THE SAME EXACT SITUATION AS UCLA WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIM OUT OF. AND IF HE IS A BEAST KID, UCLA IS GOING TO HAVE A SPOT FOR HIM, SO JUSTIN'S SCHOLLY HAS NO BEARING ON THAT KID'S SCHOLLY. AND IF HE ISN'T A BEAST KID, UCLA WOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN HIM AN OFFER, AND OTHER SCHOOLS WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM AN OFFER THAT WOULD HAVE FILLED THE SAME EXACT GAP THAT UCLA WOULD HAVE FILLED.

This post hurt my ears, but it's on point.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My dad alone makes over 200k...I got a 3.6 in HS and got a good 60k in scholarships to attend the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign...they look at the merit of the student more often than they do the parents income...

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
are YOU really that slow? what your saying is correct but it has nothing to do with the point being made. if there giving out free cheese and a millionaire is in line and they say no more people can get in line but there's 30 or 40 other government agencies around the country that i could go to and get some free cheese, what happens when there's millionaires in that line? they taking other hungry ass people's spots. if that's not picturesque enough for you to get it, IF YOU ARE RICH STOP ACCEPTING FREE SH!T, period. you ol pro-bush tax cuts ass n!gga

:deadrose: I DEBUNKED YOUR UNINFORMED POINT WITH THE QUICKNESS AND YOU SALTY.

LET ME RECAP A COUPLE THINGS FOR YOU

1.THIS IS NOT FREE CHEESE.
2.THESE ARE SCHOLARSHIPS THAT ARE GIVEN TO THE BEST PLAYERS IN THEIR RESPECTIVE SPORTS REGARDLESS OF THE FINANCIAL, EDUCATIONAL,ETHNIC, RELIGIOUS, SOCIAL ECT..BACKGROUND OR STANDING OF THEIR PARENTS.
3.EACH DIVISION 1 TEAM IS GRANTED ROUGHLY 30 NEW INCOMING SCHOLARSHIPS A YEAR.
4.THERE ARE 117 FBS DIVISION 1 TEAMS.
5.THAT MEANS EACH YEAR, THERE ARE 3510 NEW DIVISION 1 SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE IN FOOTBALL.
6.THE 3510 MOST RECRUITED PLAYERS WILL FILL OUT THOSE SLOTS ACCORDINGLY.
7.JUSTIN COMBS, LIKE THE SON OF MANY DOCTORS, LAWYERS, ENGINEERS, CRACKHEADS, GANGBANGERS, FOOTBALL PLAYERS, FALLS WELL WITHIN THE RANGE OF THE 3510 MOST RECRUITED PLAYERS.
8.JUSTIN BEING THE 133RD BEST PLAYER AT HIS POSITION IN THE COUNTRY, HAD 8 FULL RIDE OFFERS.
9.HE CHOSE ACCORDINGLY.
10.YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IN ANY REGARD BESIDES SPITE,MISINFORMATION, AND ARGUING FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUING.