Folks dont know how to eat for real

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
What type of man calls themselves Fill Colins Colon? You taking fandom too far
Fill Collins used to be my male stripper name, :flabbynsick: women gave me the most singles when Sussudio came on :manny:

I was told you shoved action figures up your ass, I've never had the need to put anything up anywhere inside of me :ufdup:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fill Collins used to be my male stripper name, :flabbynsick: women gave me the most singles when Sussudio came on :manny:

I was told you shoved action figures up your ass, I've never had the need to put anything up anywhere inside of me :ufdup:

:mjlol: instead of me roasting you, youre doing it all by yourself.

You heard nothing about me shoving anything up there as i never wrote that on here or even the old blog i used to have. Yall guys love to create shyt and CLAIM i said it. Yall gonna stop lying on my name and gonna start getting the CORRECT information out.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw I'm good :ehh:

You didn't deny shoving dolls up your ass :scust:

You gonna show receipts of me saying that?

And i know the fool who came up with that lie too. Yall gotta come up with something new instead of sounding like some insecure bytchass haters over a computer screen. Yall sharing the same insecurity issues as the weak ass reddit community. Stick and stones may break my bones but your neg reps, down votes, ignore list cant hurt me

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
You gonna show receipts of me saying that?

And i know the fool who came up with that lie too. Yall gotta come up with something new instead of sounding like some insecure bytchass haters over a computer screen. Yall sharing the same insecurity issues as the weak ass reddit community. Stick and stones may break my bones but your neg reps, down votes, ignore list cant hurt me

I'm not homophobic nor do I care about rep so it's your circus buddy :manny: