So men don't know how to cook and clean? Do we just eat restaurant food 3 times a day and sleep in filth until we meet a woman?

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
You don't have a butler for that
full

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Great AL Pacino once said in a movie "everywhere you go men are the best cooks"

I find that especially true in today's world. I was the main cook when I was married. My food is on the the level of " If I cooked it" you can best believe everyone eats it no questions asked. From BBQ to soul food and everything else in between. All learned from watching my granny and my aunt. I'm the only one left in the family who can replicate their food.
I always saw you mentioning your wife. What happened? :mjcry:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Dad cooks better than my mom and she's already a fire cook(from the south they used to live out in the sticks before they had me so cooking was essential):whew: I copy all of their recipes and blow all of that internet chef shyt outta the water

But in 2024 I keep my cooking skills to myself, too many women out here lazy as hell and don't bring anything to the table, can't cook, only clean to keep up appearances for guests, if I'm also cooking I'm basically taking care of a grown child :camby:

On the other side some women actually get pissed when you're better than them in the kitchen forreal :mjpls:

I can cook. I do cook. But I’d rather she do it.

:hubie:
Yep, gives em some purpose in the crib