Dont agree with them locking up dealers for users OD'ing.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
its SELECTIVE enforcement. if it wasnt the dead cac from Friends, nobody would care.

Still don't understand the argument you are making. Is is that you would not want or don't believe these cases should be prosecuted? or that you think they should be prosecuted MORE?

what's interesting is that they actually do prosecute these cases.

In the last 10 years, places like LA and San Diego have stepped up to the fentanyl overdose crisis, by creating task forces specifically to respond to overdose deaths. So, after EVERY SINGLE od with fentanyl involved, they respond. But it's 1 team of maybe like 10, and then a prosecutor. They can't do everyone. but they do prosecute those cases.

but there is valid criticism, mostly for the low level ones, because they often end up targeting poor or relatively poor addicts who sold small amounts of fentanyl. Not ever case. but in the Perry one, all these defendants knew what they were doing, made a lot of money from it, and deserve to be prosecuted.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I have no sympathy for these cacs they let the real big white drug dealers skate on some fine bullshyt while the opioid epidemic ravaged entire towns. Now they wanna punish the doctors that have the drugs to people under the table. But THEY WILL NOT ATTACK THE SOURCE OF THE DRUGS BECAUSE THEY ARE RICH AND WHITE...so miss me with this hypocritical bullshyt :camby:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You don't care about your people to say something like this. Drug dealers bring violence, theft, perversions and generaratipnal trauma to communities. The ice cream man doesn't.

They degrade the quality of life in a neighborhood and keep children indoors. They make vulnerable youth think working is for fools amd send them into a life of hopelessness. They sell to anyone and make sellers out of children to hide from the law. They say well you dont have to buy after generations are destroyed. Some of the worst demons on the planet.

The streets have no damn clue how to run this type of business and balance the social costs.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
yeah they physically shot him up because he was too much of a bytch to master his own works.

they didnt hold him down and shoot him up HE ASKED THEM TO. ffs learn how to read and comprehend what you read first before you blame innocent ketamine dealers :mjlol:

i did intravenous drugs for years and i cannot imagine asking my plug to stick me. these rich cacs :mjlol:
:ohhh:
What does heroin feel like.:lupe:

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Start punishing the cacs turning a blind eye to that shyt coming into this country. Im not going to pretend i dont want justice against the dealers. But a fien is going to get they fix if they want they fix.

Legalize and regulate it. Its the poison this shyt is all cut with thats killing people, very rarely the drug itself. No black
market=no adulterates!

Facts breh

At the end of the day, people are going to do drugs, been that way for centuries

Let people get/buy clean needles and get their drugs tested at a public facility without fear of arrest and I think that would lower drug crime substantially more :yeshrug:

There’d probably be less OD’s if dealers know the person they’re selling it to can just walk down the street to the public health facility and get it tested. And if it comes back as fent/nbome/ etc that’s your ass

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I disagree..

You can't excuse criminals pushing poison and blame the dead just because the victim was hooked.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why not?

There are dram laws.

For those of you who don't know what a dram law is, if you go to a bar and get black out drunk at the bar and drive home and kill yourself or someone else, the bar can be sued.

The proprietor assumes some sort of responsibility for the users actions. And since the user being intoxicated or inebriated can't make the best decisions in their state, responsibility is passed on or shared.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My best friend's 16 year old cousin died from using heroin laced with fentanyl. It was her first time using, and like 3 other people either died or were hospitalized from that batch. Going through depression, and the guy admitted he lied to her about how safe it was, because he wanted to get her hooked, and groom her for sex and prostitution (he was 26 at the time).
I'm not certain how someone dying is can victimless crime," but I know words and their meanings are, well, meaningless, when you're grandstanding. So fukk the premise of the thread, and any agreement with it.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
What are the dealers actually being charged with?

Cause they're not getting caught in the act of distributing drugs or possession of them....

So I don't understand what crime they're being charged with and how you prove drug came from said source :what: