So men don't know how to cook and clean? Do we just eat restaurant food 3 times a day and sleep in filth until we meet a woman?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full
:laff:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
I have seen far more women with nasty houses than men. Most men keep it reasonably clean to all out neat freaks.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
She's on a spiritual journey and everybody can't go or some shyt.
Not happy
Going through the motions
Being a mom and wife is like being shackled
Me being content even while leveling up every couple of yrs.
I could go on and on
But I'll wait for her next reasons
Lot of brehs going through it with their wives, including myself breh. You ain't alone.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Lot of brehs going through it with their wives, including myself breh. You ain't alone.
The process of separation is the hardest part. Once those papers are signed, sealed, and delivered, it's refreshing and rejuvenating. By the time the actual dissolution comes , all the why's and what's and whatever else happened to trigger a divorce have been talked about for a while.

I thought dating would be a challenge, because I have been on lock since basically 2000. It hasn't been whatsoever, as a man of decent means, and still good looking, and in good shape, I've had no shortage of puzzy being thrown my way.

Life after divorce is freedom.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
She's on a spiritual journey and everybody can't go or some shyt.
Not happy
Going through the motions
Being a mom and wife is like being shackled
Me being content even while leveling up every couple of yrs.
I could go on and on
But I'll wait for her next reasons
Sorry to hear that playa. Divorce is no joke.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
We delegate the time consuming responsibilities to someone who has plenty of time.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Stop this. Most black men know how to cook and clean. We were taught to by our mothers and grandparents.

shyt most chicks I dated couldn’t fukk with me when it came to cooking. shyt you know how many broads I know can’t cook for shyt? Way too many.

Don’t get me started with cleaning :dead:
Just because you cooked and clean in your parents house as a child doesn't mean you cook and clean in your own home as an adult. Men having bad hygiene and unclean homes is not some conspiracy women created lol. I've been around enough dudes to know that shyt happens. I've also been around enough dirty dudes to know a lot of women still fukk them regularly. In college my roommate's room smelled so bad it would stink up the entire place if his door was left open. Yet he often had chicks over, including some legit dimes. White guy, of course.

Given how many young women don't know how to cook it's real easy to impress them with the most basic cooking skills. If you know how to make a pasta dish outside of alfredo you can blow them away.