So men don't know how to cook and clean? Do we just eat restaurant food 3 times a day and sleep in filth until we meet a woman?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Not even gonna lie, before I got married first of all my house was immaculate because I had women coming through. For food it was

0 fat Greek Yogurt, scoop of protein powder, chia seeds, granola and bananas with a bagel and cream cheese for breakfast

Tuna sandwich with spinach and a protein shake for lunch

And either Chicken Breast/Salmon, broccoli/carrots/both and white rice with some wheat bread. The same things every day. I might turn the yogurt mix into a smoothie with more berries, but that's it.

Now granted the level of taste has gone up, but how I'm eating now I can't slack in the gym. Went from chicken breasts and single baked plain potatoes to well seasoned air fried chicken and double baked potatoes with cheddar, bacon bits, broccoli and sour cream.

She frying up some catfish right now and that shyt about to hit with some expertly oiled, well seasoned and flavorful brussel sprouts. Lord :sadcam:

Last edited:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Not even gonna lie, before I got married first of all my house was immaculate because I had women coming through. For food it was

0 fat Greek Yogurt, scoop of protein powder, chia seeds, granola and bananas with a bagel and cream cheese for breakfast

Tuna sandwich with spinach and a protein shake for lunch

And either Chicken Breast/Salmon, broccoli/carrots/both and white rice with some wheat bread. The same things every day. I might turn the yogurt mix into a smoothie with more berries, but that's it.

Now granted the level of taste has gone up, but how I'm eating now I can't slack in the gym. Went from chicken breasts and single baked plain potatoes to well seasoned air fried chicken and double baked potatoes with cheddar, bacon bits, broccoli and sour cream.

She frying up some catfish right now and that shyt about to hit with some expertly oiled, well seasoned and flavorful brussel sprouts. Lord :sadcam:
She's fattening you up, breh ::mjgrin:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I always saw you mentioning your wife. What happened? :mjcry:
She's on a spiritual journey and everybody can't go or some shyt.
Not happy
Going through the motions
Being a mom and wife is like being shackled
Me being content even while leveling up every couple of yrs.
I could go on and on
But I'll wait for her next reasons

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i never understood the "men can't cook thing" because I grew up seeing some of my uncles and older black men in general throwing down on them grills. And the chef industry is full of men.
Exactly. I’ve worked in restaurants for a large part of my life. 85% of cooks are men, 90% of head chefs (obviously it’s also a pretty toxic industry for women so I’m sure that’s part of it but still).

Daps
Reppin
St louis
VwRMbQW.jpg

I've only met a few women that
keep their crib as museum clean
as i keep my shyt.

as far as cooking i hug that stove
like a fat grandmama.
I dont need a woman for shyt but
p*ssy and buying me things.

UKVu0t8.gif

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I feel like single nikkaz who get chix keep a clean house and cook or have money to go out.
Because we feel like we have to have these things to keep getting women.

Not realizing these same bytches are in an apartment that they share with their homegirl cause they moms kicked them out....and these hoes don't cook, their bedrooms is full of clothes everywhere and the bathroom is always wet and has hair on top of everything.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
i have NEVER understood why women use that as a selling point. that's basically like saying you assume I don't do shyt when i get off work. heauxs been watching too much flintstones and old movies on boomerang. half the time they only know how to cook enough for one person so you sitting there rationing off bites and shyt. smfh

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Stop this. Most black men know how to cook and clean. We were taught to by our mothers and grandparents.

shyt most chicks I dated couldn’t fukk with me when it came to cooking. shyt you know how many broads I know can’t cook for shyt? Way too many.

Don’t get me started with cleaning :dead: