Fly/Fashionable brehs, whats the secret?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
At a point in my life where I'm able to really bring things full circle with my image before I enter my 30s next year.

I have a decent fashion sense, but I keep it minimal because it's been affordable as I've worked my way up in my career.

I got some questions for you, so we can up our game in 2021.

1) Do you get all your clothes tailored?

2) Where do you mostly shop online?

3) Any secrets to keeping clothes looking new when washing/drying?

4) What articles of clothing do you spend the most on?

get in shape first before you start spending $ on shyt

and dont be ugly gang :russ:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just dropped some money on FashionNova. Probably will be my last time buying from a 'typical' clothing store for a while.

The two ideas I have moving forward are to buy unique t-shirts made by black artists on Society6, or just create my own t-shirt on Canva.

To me, a lot of people are just wearing athletic wear t-shirts and stuff which are the equivalent of black tees in the 2000s. I'd rather get something that shows people my tastes and what I stand for in an artsy/cool way.

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
personally, i think the biggest things are getting things that fit you well first and foremost (things should fit your body and personality alike) secondly, having confidence in the things you are wearing/ confidence in yourself.

being in the gym/ fit will help a lot in being fashionable, but not at all without the two aformentioned things first.

as for how much you spend, until you find things that fit well, and become confident in wearing those things, do not spend a lot on clothes. start with the basics

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt can be taught, you need the wave b. Whatevers kinda fly, edgy, abit street but semi sophisticated and you cant lose.

Like homeboy said, makesure your shyt fits nice, and style that shyt.

I do think americans on a whole got terrible dress sense. Street dudes like scammers n Cali bruddas dress fly tho

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
personally, i think the biggest things are getting things that fit you well first and foremost (things should fit your body and personality alike) secondly, having confidence in the things you are wearing/ confidence in yourself.

being in the gym/ fit will help a lot in being fashionable, but not at all without the two aformentioned things first.

as for how much you spend, until you find things that fit well, and become confident in wearing those things, do not spend a lot on clothes. start with the basics
Being fit will not making you more fashionable

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I’m talking about the idea that fashion becomes easier with the work you put in the gym

Knowing how to dress, has little to do with how in shape you are
lol what? :mjlol:

They don't choose :flabbynsick: people to model clothes on most sites for a reason (outside of plus size).

It definitely becomes easier because clothes fit you better and as they should. A 6'2 200lb breh will not look the same in a trench coat as does a 5'10 300lb breh.

Stahp it B.

Last edited: